Chapter-70

Chapter-70

Riccardo's POV:

The chipping sound of the birds made me awake, I looked out to find the young sunlight outside, it's still pretty dark. What time it is?

I checked my phone to realize it's just 5 in the morning. I placed my head back on the pillow.

Last night, I had to cancel the get together, she wasn't ready to go. Honestly, it is normal for her to be sensitive about her looks, right now... I don't want her to stress.

So, I dropped my plan.

I turned to see her, she was in deep sleep.

Wearing this blue night wear, her hair were tied into a lose bun, I didn't knew she started to do that too.

Her one hand on flat on the bed, while other near her face. I smiled, I couldn't help, no amount of anger can stay intact when she is looking like this.

No matter what happens she will be always mine.

Cherish's POV:

I noticed he isn't going to work .l also noticed he is working from his study.

Is he not leaving me alone on purpose, to take care of me... Or to monitor me?

I pushed my feet in those comfy indoor slippers. God! they are so warm, I love them. I whispered, "Doughnuts... I want some doughnuts...."

I walked in the kitchen, looking around this new house, I mean I still have lot to discover. I whispered to myself, "Where are they?"

I noticed a the head maid, I walked to her I said, "I want some doughnuts.... Can you order them?"

She said, "I wish I could...But ...."

I furrowed, that words made a drill in my ears. She said, "I am sorry, Mrs. Valentine... But Mr. Valentine ordered..... Your meals should be healthy and nourishing..... He is personally talking care of it... SO...."

I furrowed at her, I asked, "He had a meal plan for me?" She nod.

This is insane!!!

I whispered, "I don't care... I want some real doughnuts... and..."

She didn't listen to my arguments, she said, "I want to fulfill your wish but... I have to ask Mr. Valentine first..." My fist tightened.

I walked upstairs, I tried to be fast, but then I remembered the weight I was carrying.

Riccardo!!! Have you gone insane!!!

I walked in his study unannounced. His hands stopped as he was writing something down still being on the phone. He looked at me, while I was giving his that angry look.

Riccardo continued to write few numbers, as he said, "Send me the location too... I will send my man there...He will talk to you later..."

I crossed the distance between us, He ended the call as he said, "What's the matter now?"

I sat on the table as I said, "I hate your control...."

He asked, "Excuse me?"

I said looked away from him, "I want some doughnuts... and they said I can't have then...without your mighty permission!!"

I looked at him as I said, "ARE YOU INSANE!!"

He stopped my words by passing me the phone. He said, "Call Fred...he will sent those...."

I took the phone from him, still pouting.

I texted Fred what I wanted on Riccardo's phone.

Riccardo said, "I just wanted to make sure you are eating enough and good, it's important in these few months.... I didn't wanted to control you"