Episode- 43

Episode- 43

Cherih's POV:

I was getting home, Iris was driving me back. I don't talk to her like before, just the minimal... I mean I don't talk at all.

She seemed not to care, she is doing her job quite fine.

I got call from Riccardo, I smiled, things are going great for the past months. Like I never felt this kind of attraction from anyone. I am getting use to him, so much that I can't live without him, the way he smiles at me, pampers me or touches me... Makes me feels things and passion.... I am addicted to him.

I answered the call, I whispered, "Hey...."

Riccardo whispered, "It's late... you ok?.... when are you coming back..."

I said, "Aren't you controlling?...."

He said, "I am worried... it's late than usual..."

I know.

I said, "I can see our gate from here.... 5 minutes..."

He whispered, "Ok..."

Soon, I stepped into the room, he was sitting on the sofa readying something. I stood there dropping the bag, I opened my arms smiling at him.

He got up smirking, he walked to me, not wasting a minute in picking me up, while I tangled my hands around his soulders.

Riccardo whispered, "I missed you..."

I kissed his forehead as I whispered, "I just went for shopping..."

He placed me on sofa, soon landing his head in my lap. Riccardo said, "Next time take me with you...."

I squeezed his cheeks as I said, "You are so... so... grumpy...."

He smirked, he whispered, "I came early today... thinking we will go out for dinner.... but it's too late..."

He buried his face in my waist.

Shit!...

I said, "You should have called me..."

He looked at me as he said, "I wanted to surprise..."

He got up coming closer to my face, his hand was on my waist almost pulling me to himself, Riccardo said, "I need compensation for tonight...."

I gulped, I know what he wants. Isn't he tired it's the same result every night?

I like it, but.... I never thought, he would be so much into it.

I pulled his face closer kissing him lightly, He seemed to enjoy this. I parted saying, "Is it enough?..." I smiled at him.

I love troubling him.

Riccardo smirked, pinning my hands down, he whispered demanding, "I need to punish you..... and get what I want....."

I smirked back at him, "You are good with traps.... I am letting you, because I like how desperate you are to have me again and again...."

He smirked pulling me closer, I felt him pushing the straps off my dress off, he whispered, "Don't stop looking at me.... I want to live this, like I have no tomorrow...."

I whispered, "stop talking..... I can't anymore...."

Days later,

Riccardo and I were in the car, driving on the empty streets. A long drive in middle of night. Just the most prettiest time to enjoy this kind of sweet time, we went for a dinner and now... it's time to be little more sweeter.