Chapter-54

Chapter-54

Author's POV:

Riley smirked ending the call, a creepy cunning smile appeared on her face, she whispered as if victory kissed her, "Cherish Derosa.... I gift you your last day on earth...."

She sat on the sofa as if she ruled the world, she said, "Finally.... Everything will be mine.... Happy journey to hell......"

She giggled as she said to herself, "I decorated a prefect plan for your goodbye... I promise... they won't even recognize you..." She chuckled softly.

She whispered out loud, "Little money can solve my every problem.... Now.... I will take everything that belonged to me..."

Cherish POV:

I took bite of my lunch even when I didn't wanted to eat it. I knew Riccardo was staring at me as he was doing his pushups. We woke up late last in the morning, I really liked how he was with me the entire morning in bed, I loved how he didn't need to rush to his work, no one called him for meeting, I had him all for myself.... I loved it little too much.

I kind of love coming on vacation with him.

He is working out in the hall, and since the dining area is connected to the open kitchen, I am quite in his view... and oh! boy! I get a great view too.

I internally complemented him, 'He looks well carved... I am fan of his abs...' Like this I can't even be angry on him.

I looked back at my food taking bite of the apple just to ease my upset stomach. I shouldn't have got on the rope way yesterday, but like this man listens to me.

I kept scrolling through my phone and trying to get few bites to pass too. When I saw him taking sip of his smoothie.

He was gulping it down and I was gulping him with my eyes. God! He still looks so heavenly when he is sweaty mess.

Why I am lusting over him so much!!! I was never this shameless before.

Any ways what is so great about him?

Hu?

Maybe be is smart handsome tall well built man, but his attitude is so troublesome, he never listens to me always doing as he pleases. Like did he care what other means, so bossy always with a new rule. He thinks of himself as a king or something.

What is wrong with me!!! Why is my mind so distracted anyways?

I sound like I have gone insane.

I saw his hand waving in front of my face, I looked at him getting out of my heavy thoughts. Riccardo said, "Where are you lost?"

I fixed my eyes on the breakfast as I said, "Nothing.... just..."

Riccardo raised his eye brow as he said, "You..... You are thinking something wife, what is troubling you?"

I looked at him as I said, "You..." I showed him my tough.

He looked so stunned, he smirked the next second, He leaned closer to my face as he said, "Can I?" He wanted to kiss me. I looked down as the shyness took over me.

He whispered as his hand moved to my cheek, "I did nothing last night... I was good to you, wasn't I?"

I whispered, "You pervert.... Don't speak like that in front of the..." I stopped my words, what I was I trying to say, Don't speak in front of the baby?

He will react for the worst if I tell him like that. I will tell him, today itself, but with a better way.... Not so sudden and casual.

I cannot hold this information like this, it's driving me crazy and paranoid at this point.