Capter-74

Capter-74

Author's POV:

few weeks later,

Switzerland,

Seth Morris, blew the smoke out as he said, "I don't like the idea.... Far more, I hate your offer...."

The man in front of him fought his case, "But.. Master Morris it's best for us..."

Seth Morris smirked, he said, "Best for you... Not me... 80% mine and rest yours... You get it!" The man refused instantly, "This is not possible..."

Seth said, "You think asking me for a meeting in a country far away from mine, foreign rule will help you pressure.... You thought I can't do anything here, Right?"

The man gulped. Seth smiled, the man in front of him got shivers on his back, Seth said, "I rule... regardless of the place.... You have my offer, or I won't bother to cut your head off."

He got off the chair walking out, Terry his right hand followed him close, He taunted, "You didn't need to be that rude... what if he shoots you?"

Seth said walking through the corridor of the resort, "You should have known... You work for me since forever...." Seth Morris, the only heir of Alberto Morris, was he scared of anything?

His blood taught him how to rule, it was in him. He knew to use force if sweet words don't work.

Seth's foot frozen seeing the light snow fall. He whispered, "What a waste.... Vanessa would have loved it and the kids..." His words stopped as he saw a little child playing by herself, all alone in the middle of the snowfall....

He whispered to himself, "what kind of parents leave their child alone... that so this small..." The little girl looked hardly 4 or 5.

Seth said to Terry, "Get the car..." he was about to leave when he saw a middle aged man approaching the girl. The little girl looked clueless, while the strange man offered her some sweets.

No matter what kind of animal he was, his fatherly instincts kicked in.

He ran to the little girl, the unknown man was stunned, Seth said with a warning expression was on his face, "She is with me... Get lost..."

The man whispered, "Sorry... I thought she was lost" Seth warned, "Now....." The man walked away.

The Little girl shrugged her shoulders and went to gather the snow in her hands, she freshly collected it from the nearby bush.

Seth couldn't believe, surly this child has no survival instincts. But his mind whispered, "She is just like Lavina..." He remembered of his own daughter, who was of same age as this girl, he couldn't walk away.

Seth sat down as he asked, "HEY..... Little one..."

The little girl looked at him, and she gave him a big smile. He was stunned, he whispered, "She is cute...."

He shrug his thoughts, He asked, "Why are you here?.... All alone..."

The girl looked at him as she smiled.

He asked, "Why are you here?... where are your Parents?... Mom... or Dad?"

The little girl whispered as if she was spilling some secrets, "I here to play.... don't tell.. Momma...."

Seth asked, "She doesn't know?" The little girl shook her head. Seth first instincts were to sent her to the reception.

The little girl said, "Sneaking.... is fun!!" She chuckled.