Chapter-69

Chapter-69

Cherish's POV:

I saw a glass of juice kept in front of me, I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.

I heard him, "Your brother and friends are free... I don't have any more use of them...." He said this rudely.

He set them free, I need to meet them and say sorry.

They suffered in this without any reason.

He walked in the closet, getting out of his gym clothes.

I checked the time, but he didn't go to work?

He is skipping why???

I slept last night so deep, yet I remember the fight. I don't want to remember it.

Anyone can feel the tension between us. But isn't it natural.... after all that happened?

I picked the glass of juice as I whispered, "I need a heavy breakfast too...."

I tried to grab my phone from the table when my back felt cramp, I yelped in pain, and the glass slipped out of my hands too.

I grabbed my back, and I hated it. Ah!! I can't handle this weight now!!!

I sat back as I whispered, "This sucks!!!"

I saw Riccardo rushing to me, he might hear the glass breaking, he was on his knees, he asked, "Cherish!!... What happened? Does it hurt?... ... it's too early for this!"

He placed his hand on my belly as he asked, "Where it hurts?"

I said, sitting back properly, "I got a cramp... nothing else..." I tried to be in a comforting position.

God! Being pregnant isn't easy!

I pushed his hand off me a little because I wanted to straighten my back. I whispered, "Move....."

I noticed the anger and dissatisfaction on his face, I tried to lay back as I said, "I need to be comfortable...."

He got up, helping me, placing the pillow under my head. I grasped as I felt little comfort, He was holding my hand in his. He whispered, "Slowly..... it's fine...."

I looked at him, why he cared so much even if he was angry.

I touched my head, and I was so exhausted.

I felt his hand on my face removing the hairs, I didn't realize why I was so sweaty, too.

I whispered, "It's so hot.... Annoying ...."

He soon clicked a few buttons of the AC. I sighed.

I just wanted to do good morning, and this morning is ready to eat me alive. What is going on with my life!!

He asked, "You ok now?"

I opened my eyes to him, and I didn't want to ask him. But I did, "Rub my waist with the ointment.... Now!"

He got me pregnant he should be helping me a little.

He got up saying, "I will send the maid... Since you had so much problem from my help last night...."

I knew he would be spiteful, but I didn't care at that moment. I just want this tightness in my waist to go away.

Then I will deal with this!!

In the evening,

I looked at the outfit he sent me. He wants me to attend a party right now?

Really?