Chapter- 61

Chapter- 61

Cherish's POV:

I noticed Riley having tea with Riccardo in the garden, I hated how she was talking every chance to get closer to him.

I can't even deny them, I can't say a word to her right now?

I heard the maid, "Ma'am, lunch....."

Iris said, "Stop staring at them..."

Staring at them, I want to kill her.

I heard the maid again, "ma'am... lunch is ready..." I looked at her, she kept the food on the table, as she stood there.

I ordered angry, "Take that away... I am not hungry..."

I saw a worried expression her face, not sure what it meant. I heard Riley laughing, I turned back to the window, she was almost sitting on him, pulling herself as close as she could.

She said, "Ricc... You are so cute... so, you don't remember..." She went on with her nasty voice, I hate her.

My fist were digging my hands. I whispered looking at Iris, "How he forgot me so easily and is in her arms? He is going to pay for this???"

Iris assured me, "You know he is not in his best health.... anyways look how he is avoiding her..."

The maid asked again, "Ma'am... food is cold already..."

I am getting beyond irritated, I turned to her angry as I screamed, "Can't you hear me!!! or you think that women is your Madam now!!!! Don't forget I am his wife!!!"

I saw the maid looking down in fear, I realized I poured my anger on the wrong person. I grabbed my head, what is wrong with me.

The maid said, "I.. I ...just though... you will...get sick..."

Iris whispered, "Why are you still standing!!! Get out!"

The maid said looking at me, "But..."

I said, "Fine...." I took the juice, Anyways I should have it. I need to eat, no matter how angry I am.

I will not punish my baby....

I saw Iris trying to have some water for herself as she poured herself some of it. I turned to have a glance at them again, Riley had a big smile as she tried to lure Riccardo.

I was about to take a sip when I felt Iris bumping into me, I grasped, she grabbed my hand supporting me. The glass dropped on the floor, the glass broke down to pieces.

I grasped as I felt the cut I got on my leg because of the glass flying in my direction. Iris made me sit, she immediately placed a cloth on my wound.

She said to the maid, "Clean this mess..."

I almost screamed at Iris, "You should be careful!!!.. I could have fell, I am.."

I noticed the maid, I stopped my words, I looked down as I said, "I cannot tolerate pain... Iris!!!"

Iris said to apologizing, "I am sorry.. I just slipped... I will be careful...."

The maid got to clean the floor, Iris was wiping the wound clean, she pressed some antiseptic as she was glaring at the maid, why is looking at her so hateful?

Soon enough, the maid left, Iris sticks a band-aid as she said, "From today.... I will be responsible for your meals.... Do not eat anything anyone gives you, not even water..."

I looked at her stunned, Did she think the maid... maid was trying to do something to me?

Iris said, "Don't over think, but you should not trust the environment here....." I felt fear, my stomach was rolling by now.