Chapter-72

Chapter-72

Cherish's POV:

Riccardo was walking beside me, I thought I needed a walk,it's t's been a few days since I got back from the hospital. Thing got kind of normal in between us.

He told me he decided to stay near me 24/7, I am surely enjoying the most part but not his nagging. He is always on top of my head telling me what to eat, when to eat.

No one can imagine the amount of water I had in this few days. I feel like a fish. He is going on extremes since the doctor told him I was dehydrated.

I felt his hand grabbing mine, and I smiled. I do like how caring he got. It's sweet.

But I am getting bored.

Riccardo said, "Today's weather is nice...." I nod. It's pretty.

I said, "I want to meet my family...."

Riccardo sighed, he doesn't like them. He said, "I will call your Mom and Dad...."

I shook my head, I said, "All of them..." Riccardo looked at me, a little confused.

Same evening,

I was sitting in the middle of my huge family. Mom literally had her eyes moist, and one of my aunties was sobbing. I smiled at them.

Aunty was whispering to Uncle, "she was this little like yesterday... and now she is pregnant... and She didn't tell me?"

Mom whispered, "You are ok, right?"

I nod, I said, "yea... why are you all like this? I missed you all..."

Bruce sighed. He was standing there with some other brothers of mine. Isaac is not here, I knew Riccardo didn't let him in, or he warned not to come here, but Sofia is here, I heard she is pregnant too.

Riccardo was standing at the corner of the hall, he looks like he regretted his life decision. Come on, he should have known I come with a big family.

My cousin said, "Cherish.. You could have told us.... we married you off, we didn't cut ties with you..."

one of them said in between, "You think of us as strangers...."

Uncle said, "She never listens... little troublemaker... We are family....we should have known... You know how to take care of a baby... or yourself?"

I was left speechless, and I noticed Riccardo sigh.

My Dad said, "Cherish baby..... are you really feeling ok?.... I mean, are you comfortable sitting here?...."

One of my aunt said, "Get her some juice... she looks pale...."

Someone else said, "Juice will not help much.... I will cook her favorite meal..."

She asked, "Cherish... sweety were is the kitchen...."

I was about to stop her when Uncle instructed, "Cut some fruits too..." He turned to his son as he said, "Marco.... bring some fresh fruits... and... and some ice cream for Cherish ..."

Marco and Jeremy started walking away. I screamed, "STOP IT!!!!!"

The room fell silent, Riccardo walked to me, and he said, "Cherish.. cool down... The doctor said not to stress..." I was about to say something when Mom said, "Cherish... You should be careful...."

Aunty said, "Cherish.... don't shout... relax...."

I said, cutting them all out, "Stop it!!!..Stop it!!!"

I took a deep breath, I whispered, "Why are you all overreacting.... I am just pregnant..... don't overreact... I am fine... and Riccardo is talking good care of me... and Yes.. I am not hungry right now, Aunty Mimi..."