Chapter-46

Chapter-46

Cherish's POV:

I couldn't help but smile, he seemed to be eating so well. So, he is a picky eater.

I chuckled as the maid was feeding him through his bottle. The baby kept looking at me and smiling once in a while.

God! how can someone be so cute. He is so alluring.

But a corner of my heart really feels bad for him, knowing he doesn't know his mother or father. Why would something like this will happen to a child?

The baby started crying, I was quick to jump in and holding in my hands, he seemed to be clam in my arms.

The maid said, "this is really magic...."

I looked at her as if was lying. I took the bottle from her, trying to feed Ares. He quietly having the milk holding his cute hands in a fist close to his chest.

I want to cry, he is so cute!

The maid said, "He is attracted to beauty.... I am sure....."

I looked at her as I said, "Don't start that...."

I whispered, "No... just, Ares loves his Aunty Cherish right...." the Ares gave me a big smile sill sucking on the bottle.

I heard Riccardo, "Cherish.... give him to the maid... we are going out..."

I looked at him, I said, "Not right now... maybe after he is asleep...."

Riccardo sighed, trying to take the kid from me. Ares started crying instantly, I moved back from him as I said, "No.. Ares needs me..."

The maid walked out as if she knew things were going to get heated. Riccardo said, " I told you hundred times, don't name him... and try to keep your distance......"

I rejected, "He is a child... don't bring your world to him.... and anyways who will he cling into you... not he need someone close to mother....."

Riccardo said harshly, "You are not his mother.... I will sent him at Fred's place.. You have lost your private life because of him.. you hardly went out of the castle in few days...."

I was hurt, but he was saying truth. That's why it hurts more. My eyes flooded in tears, I said, "Fine.... Find his parents and he can go... otherwise, I go with Ares..... you have to choose me and him.... either both of us nor no one..."

Riccardo looked stunned, he asked, "You will leave me for this child.. who is not even ours..."

I almost screamed, "He is mine... till you find his parents... you better understand it..."

I was about to walk out but I said to Riccardo, "He makes me feel complete... if that makes sence.. and so do you.... Don't make me choose..."

Riccardo's hand went to my face, he asked, "Is it fair you are making me choose?... when you promised.. not to leave me...."

I felt him kissing my kips, soon he parted, he whispered, "What I am saying is for your own good..."

I replied, "I will never leave you.... but I will not abandon this child too..... believe me, I don't want to leave anyone of you two..."

I said, "Find his parents it's for his own welfare...."

Few days later,

I sat in the living room looking at the baby all in good mood today. The head maid helped me a lot. But here is the person who brought Baby Ares to Riccardo sitting in the living room with me.