Chapter-3 Color of betrayal

**************************************

Cherish's POV:

I saw the car door open for me, Riccardo already got down the car, and the driver was waiting for me to get out.

I stayed in the car, I will not go. This kidnapping!!!!

He is f*ckiNG Kidnapping!!!!

I heard the driver's unsure words, "Madam..... Sir is waiting..."

I sat there glaring, I will not follow.

I am Cherish Derosa, I cannot be tamed!!!

I saw a hand grabbing my arm pulling me out of car harshly. I yelped as my leg brushed against the driveway. I looked at him angry, he had a glance at me while I just want to kill him.

I felt him pulling me in the castle, I looked at him as I questioned this man has a Castle!!!

He only let my hand go when I was in a room, I turned to him furious, I pointed my finger on his face. I warned, "I am saying it once!!! You have no right to bring me here...or to put for hands on me..... Move and walk out.. I need talk with my father..." I just want to go back home and ask Dad why is he doing this?

Is money important than me? Mom never protested in this subject, she is not type of women who will listen to her husband blindly.

Riccardo stood in front of me blocking the way, God! I am so scared of this man but at the same time angry too.

Riccardo said, "This is your new home, you are madam of this house." He said like it was an order.

I whispered, "Riccardo... stop it! I don't even know you."

He licked his lips out of frustration, he grabbed my hand gently, he said, "Cherish ... I don't like to repeat myself..."

He is clearly ordering me.

I pulling my hand off his, I warned, "Don't touch me.... You cannot keep me here!!!! It's abduction!!!"

Riccardo said, "Husband bringing his new wife to his house is no Abduction...." He rarely speaks they say, but he is being a stupid parrot here in front of me!

I laughed lowering my head, I fixed my hairs looking at him like he was joking. I think he is quite funny, his delusions are making me laugh.

His eyebrows furrowed asking me why I was laughing.

I said standing closer to him, "I am not your wife... Remember, I ran away, you could do nothing!.... I will leave because the ruined weddings never happen...."

I saw some kind of fire in his eyes, like I reminded him of his defeat. He flipped me pushing me against the wall, His leg was in trapping my leg.

I realized he can clearly over power me, What am I thinking?

Riccardo looked at me as his forehead was pressing against mine, He should move away.

Why my heart is on speed!

He moved away controlling his anger, he whispered, "I will not tolerate this b*llsh*t now, not after you ran away... you lost the privileges, wife"

I spitted back, "I am not your wife!!!"

I want him to stop me referring as this!!!

Riccardo went to the closet, In mean time I went to open the door so I can run away. But I heard his footsteps again, I turned back to him.

Why he is running so fast? Yes... Right now his walk is like a run for me.

Riccardo showed me some papers, He mocked, "You are my legal wife....."