Chapter-62

Chapter-62

Cherish's POV:

Riccardo's Dad was almost screaming at Fred, I am observing too much in this house now. He is trying to take the control Riccardo had, it is bothering me.

I know only reason he can't kick me out of here is his wife, and my father's pressure. He dismissed Fred, he walked in pulling a cigar in his mouth.

He noticed me, staring at them from distance. I knew he will say something bitter again, I will not tolerate it.

I am here for Riccardo, no one else matters.

The old man stood in front of me as he said, "You haven't quite this act... or you left your shame?"

I kept my eyes on him, He said, "I warn you, Riley is future daughter-in-law of this family, she told me how you treated her last night...."

He warned, "I will not tolerate it.... If you kill you here, Derosa will never know where his daughter went...."

I looked down, then back at him, "You should know, Riley almost caused Riccardo problem, he is on bed rest since then..... You should care about him more.. other than whatever you are getting out of this... Most likely the power he had..."

His face went bitter, I said, "And about her being your daughter-in-law... Riccardo can have only one wife in this life, that is me.... And I will not tolerate a spare women anywhere near him..."

I stepped closer to him warning, "Beware, Derosa's can go feral for their only daughter.... regardless my death or life...... I suggest try it... You will know..." I walked away from him angry, he thinks he can scare me.

There is no way I will give in to those words, I need to be near Riccardo.

Author's POV:

Riley passed Riccardo his meds, she said, "I am sorry, I didn't spent enough time with you lately. I should be doing this...But..I got little busy..."

Riccardo on the other hand was getting annoyed, he took the meds from her hand as he said, "Don't trouble, I am not a kid..... I don't need assistance..."

He smiled lightly at her saying, "It's good that you are focused on yourself too... Anyways, I don't like to be bothered too much..."

She said touching his hand, "I know...I know you very well, you will not complain....But...I should be talking care of you..."

Riley just wanted him to take the meds, she wanted to turn him mad slowly, then his everything would be hers. His power and authority, yea... she liked his body, but after someone used it, she was not ready for scraps.

Riccardo looked at the meds in his hand, he said, "Water..." Before talking them closer to his mouth. Riley walked to the other table to help him with water, He took advantage and hide it under his pillow, and pretending to gulp them.

He took the water from her, drinking it fast, occasionally coughing. He cleared his throat as he said, "Thanks...."

Riley sat near him, She whispered, "You look so great.... as good looking as usual...." Riccardo knew what she wanted, She leaned closer to him.

Riccardo said, "Riley...No..."

Her eyes sharpen, Riccardo said touching her face, "I might lose it... Anyways, I have still back ache, it will hard to control... and Doctor said no it, wait for few more days...."

She smirked, she whispered, "You can just let me kiss you..."

He smirked back as his hand traveled down her neck, he was disgusted but he had to. Riccardo said, "You don't get it... I am not a patient man, and a kiss is not enough..." She smirked, thinking he was that edger, but he just wanted to get rid of her.

She got up saying, "Sure... I will wait.... anyways, I have a lunch promises with someone .... Bye..." She walked out of the door as she closed it behind her.

Riccardo whispered looking at the door, "B*tch...."

As the door closed, Riccardo locked it without wasting a second. He felt like he need to scrap out the places where she touched.

He ended up making call to Fred.

He said as a grin appeared on his face, "Start the process..... start with least important people, one at a time...No head against me could look up again..."

Cherish's POV:

I noticed him trying to read something, does a man as him, I mean the current version of him will benefit anything from this reading, it's hardly possible.

I ignored him, he was sitting in the living room, I decided to go and meet Jasmine, she arrived few hours ago in the city. I walked right in front of him, and I wanted him to stop me, ask me when I will be back. I wanted him to tell me, he will wait for me.

But he won't....

He doesn't remember....

With every step I was hoping, he will call my name out. But he didn't. I turned to have a look at him from the door, but.... He was too busy with the book.

Book doesn't suit his personality.

I walked further to the car. Iris was already waiting for me, she said, "10 minutes late...You know Jasmine is going to be crazy angry...She is too rude to handle..."

I sat in the car saying, "Looks like she is your best friend now..."

Jasmine got in starting the car, she whispered, "You jealous...." She chuckled, I did too.

I am glad I have her in here, or this would be suffocating...