Chapter-5 Escape

Chapter-5 Escape

Cherish's POV:

The drive back was silent, I was really out of energy. I saw Riccardo walking away as soon as we got on the 3 rd floor, I said, "Wait.... I need something...."

He turned to me, and he asked, "What?"

I said, "My own room, I know I was staying in your room last night.... I have no place to go, so I have no other way than staying here...."

Riccardo said with a questioned look, "Why?"

Why?

I said to him clear, "I want my own room. Is it that hard?"

He said, pocketing his hand, "Husband wife needs to share a bed...."

I stated, making a point, "We are no real husband wife -"

He cut my words, "We are!"

My breath got stuck in me, he said this in deep voice, it allured me. I looked away speechless for a second.

I turned to him, composing myself, I said, "Fine... Since I am a lady of this house, I will arrange a room for a room.... You can notice that there is no way to control me..."

I turned to walk away, I heard him, "No matter where you go, you will find yourself in my bed in the morning........." I turned to him in horror, no he can't!

I whispered, "You are messing with the wrong person!"

He warned instead, "You have no idea who your husband is, dear wife...."

Hours later, I am so nervous, I took the guest room, and I hope he doesn't show up here.....

I slept on the bed under covers, I am in one of the rooms I thought would be good enough for me. But... I am just out of soul.

I am not going to listen to a man who married me without my knowledge.

I am not married to him, I do not consider this as marriage. I looked at the ring in my hand, full of anger.

I can't believe my own family did this to me.

I am never going to show them my face, but I am going to get out of this marriage, too. I live as I want.

I sighed, looking nowhere, I took my phone to see calls from Mom. I sighed, Mom. You should have stopped this. I am the daughter you all couldn't breathe without. Now you gave me to this man, who has no heart!

He is a bad man, money can't buy love. He is ruthless, cruel, and cold. Everyone says these about him. I never thought I would be married to him, I never wanted to cross paths with him.

I booked a ticket on my phone. I will fly away forever.

The next morning, I sat up, pulling my hair off my face, I should get ready. Thank god I woke up early!!!

I realized I was back in Riccardo's room, I looked on the side of the bed, realizing he was sleeping shirtless. His words swirled back to me from yesterday.

He carried me back here. Why?

I will not give myself to him!!!

I wanted to hit him curse him, but... t.... I... I will escape... he can think he won by carrying me back here.

I was about to get off the bed when I heard his sleepy voice, "Cherish.... get back in bed!"

I turned to see him looking at me as he was sleeping on the pillow, he looks heavenly, and looks were not enough to seduce me.