Chapter-59

Chapter-59

Cherish's POV:

Hours later,

I carried the tray in my hand, Riley made Riccardo stay in the other room, while... I had the old room with some memories, like the fantasy was disappearing a little day by day. My room and every place lost everything of Riccardo and me, Maids told me the things were kept in the store room. I want to show him proof that we existed together in each other's arms, but his health and situation stops me from this selfish.

I noticed he was on the sofa holding his head, is he having head ace? I am seriously worried about him. Maybe he heard the footsteps, he said not even bothering to look at me, "I don't need anything... Get out!!"

I hate how rude and senseless he got over a night or two. I said, "I got some soup, it will make you feel better...."

He looked at me, his eyes stayed cold, he got up as he said, "Why the f*ck are you here?!!!" He was struggling to stand properly, I can't see him like this.

I flinched a little, he said warning, "You think you own this place, to walk in my space as you wish..."

Riccardo?

I couldn't bring words out of my mouth, I am stunned by his sudden outburst. He screamed, "GET OUT!!!"

I heard, "Sara... I told you don't disturb him..." I heard Riley. She walked in through the door, as she carried some kind of satisfaction her face.

She walked to him as she said, "Sara, you work for his mother not him.... Even when we are friends you shouldn't cross your line......"

The hate I feel for her is beyond expression, she is talking advantage of the situation. I was about to answer her, tell her not to talk in between husband and wife. And she should get off my property. But... My eyes went to Riccardo appearing furious. Even if I hate this situation, I won't let him go throw something that will ruin his recovering health.

Riley tangled her hand with him, she said, "Now get out..... Sara...."

I couldn't take it anymore, I said, "His mother asked me to bring it.... She is simply worried, and Yes... I am doing what I am supposed to..."

I am supposed to take care of you, Riccardo.

Riccardo looked away, as if he was unhappy about this. I placed the tray on the table, I was about to leave when I heard him, "You are not allowed in here.... and learn to knock... You don't own this place..." My eyes flooded, I am facing my back to him or he would have noticed.

But he doesn't care about my tears anymore.

I walked out of the room in rush. I was walking away when I heard another sound, I saw Riley out of the door, I heard Riccardo screaming, "I may not remember... but that doesn't mean I will let you walk in my room...."

She whispered, "Ricc... we are dating.... I..."

Riccardo said screaming, "Even if we were, you should have known, I don't like people in my private space, regardless whoever you are." I walked away from there.

So, he really is like the rumors, he is exactly what they said about him. That's why I ran away from the wedding, I didn't wanted to be with a man as evil and self centered as him.

The Riccardo I knew was so different, is he the original Riccardo. Then why did he always wanted me around him 24/7.

He did cared a lot for me, that he changed his habits for me.

I went to my room as these things got too heavy for me, I locked the door, then dragging myself to the bed. As soon as I sat there I felt every emotion I was trying to ignore.