Chapter-68

Chapter-68

Author's POV:

The breakfast was going as normal as it could get. Riccardo could just have a glance at her and the room.

He knew nothing was alright. Her pretending to be ok with him then showing her anger made the situation more troublesome.... He couldn't let his anger aside either.

She lied to him again and again, hiding her pregnancy. He was last to know about this. Then she walked out even after he begged her to stay.

Aunty Stella plated some more food in Riccardo's plate as she said, "Don't be shy, Riccardo.... We are family....."

Cherish stayed silent, Aunty Stella placed some more food on her plate too, she complained instantly, "Aunty!... No... I am too full...."

Her uncle passed a small scolding, "Stop complaining... you need to eat more...." She just glared silently.

She soon gave up saying, "Fine....."

Aunty Stella chuckled a little. She said to Riccardo, "See... how she is glowing since you came to visit her...."

Cherish passed a smile, and she whispered, "Am I that pretty right now?... Anyways, it's my skin care, not some magic..."

Aunty Stella immediately said, "Silly girl.... I mean, look how cute you are smiling..." Riccardo knew very well it was a very good act.

Riccardo said, "I know... I am not here to visit... But take her back home...." Uncle Maxwell and Aunty Stella looked at them a little disappointed. They were enjoying her company as if she was their own. Even if she was not, she was more than a daughter to them. They share the same bloodline, which made it enough for them to keep caring for her.

Aunty said, "Now?... You mean right now?"

Riccardo said, "I am afraid so.... Now that I am back, I should be with my wife, she needs me...." he tried to be as polite he could be, so her act won't spoil. And anyways, their problems were not meant to be witnessed by outsiders.

Cherish said, "But I am liking it here....."

Riccardo knew what she meant! She didn't want to return with him. She was stern to her words. His fist got tighter, as if he was trying to tie up the storm in him.

He still said, "I know... But Cherish, we need to go back. It's out of necessary.... Anyways, they twins, it is going to be a hard process for you.... I need the best doctors for you, I have already arranged that.... My Mom wants to see you too..."

Aunty whispered, "he sounds right... I am afraid I have no words to defend my wishes..."

Uncle Maxwell said, "Mr. Valentine..... I understand, We can not stop you from taking your wife, but please take care of her...." Cherish was getting angrier every second. She couldn't control the situation.

She knew she had no way to run. He wasn't going to stop. She had no choice but to go back, and she was already getting home sick.

Cherish's POV:

24 hours later,

I kept my eyes out of the window of the car, we were going back home. We both haven't talked a word since forever, I am not in the mood to talk. And I think he thinks the same.

I moved my hand over my belly out of the habit, but the long flight hours made me tired, too. I hated some part of it, but one thing was nice that it was a private plane, and I had space and comfort.

I noticed his eyes were on my belly. He looked out soon calling someone. I heard him telling me that we were about to reach, I knew he was warning the staff.