Chapter-31

Chapter-31

Cherish's POV:

I heard Bruce, "For how long you are going to stay inside the house?"

I avoided looking at him, I whispered, "I am just... not in mood..."

Bruce leaned against the balcony he asked, "You miss him?"

NO....

I do not.... I just ... just think it would be better if he was here.

I am not attached to him.

I moved my hairs away from my face, I whispered, "Ridiculous...."

Bruce looked out saying, "Marriage is not easy.... there are ups and downs... but... you have to hold hope and fix it..."

I rolled my eyes saying, "You got divorce yourself, you can't be telling me this sh*t!"

Bruce gave a bitter smile, he whispered, "That's why I know.... once you let your place empty, someone is going to take your place.... and you will lose them...."

He looked away saying, "God knows how much I regret it...."

I will not regret anything, but... but it's true Riley is out there for a chance, I don't want her to take him away.

He will go to her if he can?

I heard Bruce, "Riccardo Valentine may not be the best man... but he is your man.... You got everything any women in the country will die for...."

But I already messed up big..... I am afraid I have no way back.

Riccardo's POV:

I heard my Secretary walking in to my cabin, He greeted me. I ignored him looking at the computer. He said, "Sir.... Mrs. Valentine is here... she asked to see you...."

I am surprised, I looked at him as I said doubtful, "Cherish?"

He said, "Yes, Sir.... should I send her in?"

I looked away, I am so surprised. I am amazed, and happy at the same time. But I do not found emotions to express those.

But she never does anything as such, is she here for something else. A new plan to get rid of me?

Yea.... after these months, I think she is here with divorce. I swear if she is planning something, then she will see the real Riccardo and she will be mine.... I will show her with whom she belongs!

I will not go easy on her.

I noticed Secretary Woods was looking at me, I said, "Empty the floor and.... send her in...." This floor is already empty, but still... I want to be sure....

I sat there frustrated, waiting for her. I was constantly tapping my finger on the table.

I heard the door opening, I saw her walking in, she is dressed in a purple dress with black choker to her neck. I noticed the bag she was carrying, she got a new purse.

I don't pay attention to the cards, but somehow I know didn't used my cards after that day. She never did.

I know I cannot win her with money, if this was so easy then it would be no fun.

She looks at me with those pretty eyes, I can never look away from them. I saw her sitting there, She kept looking down playing with her fingers nervous.

Yes.... she is up to something.

I need to stop it before it starts.

I pulled myself off the chair, I walked away from her fearing my anger will take over me. I heard her call me, "Riccardo..."