Chapter- 71

Chapter- 71

Cherish's POV:

When I woke up, iv was connected to my hand. He was there sitting in the same room, his eyes were on me.

But indeed, the first thing I did was check my baby bump. I feel like they are ok..... then what happened?

The nurse removed the iv as I was done with it. She said, turning to Riccardo, "Doctor said he will be discharging her tomorrow morning.... Just to monitor her a little more..."

I have to stay here till tomorrow? I hate it here.....

I felt the kick again, this time a relief filled my mind, they are ok..... I am glad.

I looked at Riccardo, I whispered, "Riccardo.... please..."

He walked to me as I called him. He sat beside me as he asked, "What?" He asked this softly.

I want to explain that I didn't know anything about those divorce papers, I don't want him to misunderstand.

He said, "Babies are ok.... The doctor did a sonography, they are fine..... and so are you..."

I sighed, tears streamed down from the corner of my eyes in relief. I thanked the god internally.

I felt his hand on my cheek he said, "I told you a million times not to stress.... see you got hospitalized..... The doctor suggested medication for your blood pressure... You have to be careful..... You were dehydrated, too." I sighed.

I nod, I should not overthink or be stressed, nor should I be angry.

I felt the kick again, god! Why are they so excited? I literally felt both of them kicking.

I threw my head back, I am glad they are ok, but getting kicked from inside is no joke, even when it makes me feel happy.

Riccardo was looking at me concerned, I could notice it somehow. I whispered, "they are kicking... so much...."

He smirked. He placed his hand over my belly as he said, "Little trouble makers..."

I said, "Riccardo... I didn't know... about Isaac, bring those papers.... I had no idea...."

He smirked instead, and he said, "You had what you wanted... and rejected it?.... Should I be happy or sad?......" I furrowed at him.

He looked at me as he asked, "You wanted this since day one.... To Divorce me....."

My heartfelt heavy, I answered, "THINGS CHAGED.... We changed Riccardo.... How can you ask me this?" I was feeling hurt, to be honest, but I knew anyone would think like this.

Riccardo said, "Changed? You hid your pregnancy from me....You didn't trust me.... or...."

I said, "Riccardo!!"

I stopped his words, I explained, "I thought.... you will leave if you know.... about the baby...." My hands were tight against the blanket.

Riccardo asked, hesitant, "Why?...... Why would I do that?"

I whispered, wiping my tears, "Because.... once you said... You didn't want kids with me...." His eyes show his distress, but believe me, I am breaking here.

I whispered, "I... I didn't know what happened to me that time... I was so scared that I would mess up... you will leave... or I will ruin everything we had. I was fearful........ Then I tried, but nothing helped my will.... Everything turned  into a mess....... I just didn't want to lose you...." I was hiding my sobs when I felt his embrace.

My head was buried into his chest, and his chin was on my head as his both had wrapped around me. I sobbed a little more.

I heard him, "You are an idiot...."

Then he said, "I won't even leave you after I die.... There is no way you will lose me... Do you get that?"

After a few more minutes, he passed me the tissue as he said, "Will you stop crying?"

I glared at him as I said, "It's your fault..."

He asked, "How it that my fault?"

I said, wiping my face a little, "You made me pregnant, now I can't handle my emotions... I just want to cry..."

"Ouch!" I said again when I felt another kick.

I looked at my belly as I whispered, "Just come out and see what happens when you bully me?"

They are really so active, they are not even born yet!

I heard Riccardo's chuckle, I whispered, "Don't laugh.... you won't know... I wish you would..."

He said, "They are not happy you are blaming their Dad...." I can't believe this man!! But is it true?

He bent to my stomach and whispered, "Momma is getting mad angles, be wise...." He kissed my belly, he whispered, "Good night..."

He said, covering me, "Sleep, you need it...."

I grabbed his hand as I said, "Can we cuddle?" He looked at me as he asked, "here?"

15 minutes later,

We were sharing the hospital bed, I think I was talking most of the space, he is embracing me while I pulled him a little too much to me, I didn't want him to fall.

I hissed again, gosh! Why are they kicking so much!

But it's cute, so I will let it slide.

I heard Riccardo, "Are they troubling you?"

I nod, I whispered, "Are they playing?" He chuckled, He said, "Maybe...."

I whispered, "Maybe fighting.... that's why they are kicking so much..." He kissed my forehead as he said, "Sleep, Wife.... I don't want you to get sick."

I whispered, "You are not angry on Isaac?" Please don't be angry.

Riccardo said, "I can kill him with my bare hands right now.... but... What you said about us to him, make me ensure you will never leave me.... I have no reason to kill him anymore...."

I looked at him, He said, "He can't take you away from me."

I whispered, "He is my brother..."

Riccardo said, "I don't give a damn!"

I pinched his waist, and he hissed. He grabbed my face and placed a hungry kiss on them. I submitted who was going to resist this passion. Not me, I am not that stupid.

He parted, he whispered in my ear, "Love... as much I love to pinch you back and make you whine... I am restraining because of the kids...."

I showed him my tough, and he chuckled, hugging me more in embrace. He whispered, "God! I love you..." I smiled in the embrace.

I felt the kick again, I whined, they both kicked!! They are surly fighting . I whispered, "These two potato heads would have gotten a timeout if they were our right now! .... So lucky they are inside."

He caressed my belly as he said, "Hey.... you should sleep too.... I wonder if they can hear us...."

He said, "The doctor said, one of them is a girl and another is a boy...." I smiled as I heard this. I didn't ask the gender before, I wanted it to be a
but looks like he got to know.

I whispered, "Dave Valentine... How is it?"

He said, "You thought of names already..." I chuckled. I have a girl name to too, but I am not sure about it.

I suggested the name, I asked, "And about the girl... What should be her name?"

Riccardo said, "Valerie...."

I whispered, "Perfect.... Valerie Valentine"