Chapter-56

Chapter-56

Cherish's POV:

That's the last thing I remember, When I woke up, the paramedics were pumping oxygen to my face, they were carrying me on stretcher. The nurse looked at me asking something, I couldn't understand anything at first.

I heard her again, "Miss.... You ok... keep breathing, you are safe now... we are taking you to nearest hospital..... and..."

I asked as my eyes were too weak, "My husband.... Riccardo... where is he..."

She said, "Miss....He is fine... right beside you, he is injured his head.. and..."

I tried to sit up and see him, but I couldn't. I felt so helpless. I cried more, The nurse said, "Please... be laid... .. you are weak, you inhaled too much smoke...."

My looked at Riccardo who was unconscious, the paramedics were giving him first aid in the moving ambulance. My eyes dropped tears, because of me... he is in this state, he jumped in fire for me.... how is he so selfless.

I asked, "Will he be ok?... save him,,, save him ... please..."

The Nurse said, "Don't worry.... you are in safe hands... He was trying beside you when the fire fighters got to save you both, still holding your hand... He is a brave man, he will ok..."

I beg god for this, save him and please... Save him that's all I want.

In the hospital,

I saw them talking Riccardo in the ER, I was praying for him all the time. I wasn't the one to pray my entire life, but this moment I do need god to help.

Soon, I was given a bed too. The doctor checked me as he said, "You look fine, leaving the minor burn on your hand. ..... Nurse, get a blood sample just in case..."

I rejected, "I am fine... I don't need it... Just save my Husband... Don't waste time here..."

The Doctor assured me, "Our best doctors are working on him....But you also need your primary healthcare... Ma'am cooperate with us."

No...

I cannot let this information be public, they will find out as soon they run blood test. I need him to be safe first then, Then rest can be handle. I don't feel right at this situation.

I warned them, "I am Hector Derosa's Daughter... You all know the person in ER too, and I am his wife....You touch me without my will and I will make sure to shut this hospital in no time...." The Doctor looked at my face for wide moment, he sighed.

He said, "You are your own Risk then.... Nurse, treat her burn... If she wishes too..."

Hours later,

I noticed Fred and Isaac rushing there. Isaac ran to embracing me, I broke down the second I felt the embrace. Isaac said to me, "I am here.... God! you made me so much worried.... I was dying the entire flight...."

I kept sobbing, I whispered in tears, "Please... Save Riccardo... He got hurt saving me.... I am... I am so worried... I..."

I heard a harsh voice, "This girl is like a doom to My son... he is taking power and respect and now his life!!!!"

I saw Riccardo's Father, I felt like his words were True. Because of me, he got hurt.... Because of me is going through this misfortune because of me.....

I heard My Dad, "Mr. Valentine... It was an accident... Do not raise your voice at her..." I felt Isaac's hand on my head, as he tried to hide me in his embrace, he whispered, "I am going to kill that man.... How dare he....." I grabbed his shirt tighter as if it was enough to stop him.