Chapter-9 Love you

Chapter-9 Love you

Riccardo's POV:

I smirked seeing her walking down the stairs as she flipped her hair. God! Really this women is death of me.

How long can I be controling it?

Just god give me strength not to show her my evil side. I want to be as patient as I can be, as tolerant as I can be to her. At last she is my beloved wife.

I tried to hide my smile as I saw her walking straight out of the main door. But I sat on the sofa waiting for her to walk back to me in few minutes.

I smirked as I heard the angry heel tab. She stood in front of me in this cute outfit, a jeans and a violet top with long sleeves.

I heard her, "Riccardo" I can sense her annoyance.

I hummed pretending to be busy with the paper in my hand. I heard her, "Riccardo!!!"

I looked at her. I want her to say my name, as much as she can. Not with anger but with love, I want her to call me as if she needs me.

She said, "What the f*ck is this!!!! The guards are not letting me out!!!..."

I said, "You never asked me..."

Her cheeks got red in anger, she complained, "I am not your pet!!!...Neither I need your permission to as I want...."

I explained, "You do need permission when betrayed me.... You ran away when I trusted you......"

She stood close to me, she said, "If you did then why you stalked me all the way.... You knew where I was going, you knew where are was staying...."

I stated, "Wife... I did what I must do as your husband... and still I am doing the same, I need to know where my wife going when people in outer world are dangerous..."

She whispered, "You are the only danger I am facing..."

I smirked pulled her to me, I replied, "Yea.... But I am the best danger for you.." I couldn't help myself when I looked at her eyes and then lips.

Her anger made them more desirable... I am losing it.

I parted from her on push, I asked, "Where are you heading?"

She looked away, I can tell she is furious. I said walking away, "Fine... if you have nowhere to go then..."

I heard her, "I have brunch with my friends.... and I am going... And if you make me do this 'ask permission drama... then I will find a new place to live..."

She turned to walk away, I said, "Take the bodyguard with you.... you know the rules...." I noticed her tight fist, she is angry.

I warned, "If you are planning to go alone , then better stay at home....." I heard a crash, only to notice she threw the rare table piece off , breaking it into pieces.

She walks out angry, I heard her final world, "Don't even dream of..."

I noticed the maids were looking at the scene thinking I am angry, but I could just smile on anger, it's cute. She thinks these stunts will scare me.

I already have people to look after you. I do not need to send security with you.

But since you are so disobedient, Bodyguards are must.

Cherish's POV:

I sat on the chair, waiting on the same coffee table. I sighed.

I checked the time, it's so late. I have been waiting for hours. I need to tell him, I need to talk to him.

I can't hide how my life turned upside down in this month. He was suppose to be back this week.

And today is the day we meet. He said he will talk with my Dad. And make things official, no more hiding.... but everything got trashed by tornado because of Riccardo and this marriage.

Will he believe me if I say I was forced?

He doesn't know this, and I don't want him to know from outside, but me.

I am so nervous.

My phone lightened up with message, I checked it to see his message, 'Babe.... I forgot to tell you, I won't be back for 2 more weeks... please don't be angry, and I promise to take your punishment... I am truly stuck, take care.... Miss you, Love you'

I sighed as my hand went to my hair in frustration. I whispered, "I am sorry...'

But I typed the message as, 'Love you too' I smiled bitterly.

I feel lost.... really lost.....

I noticed the cup placed on the table. I had a glance at the person who just took the seat. My father.... Hector Derosa.

I looked down as the betrayal I faced stood blot. The father who always cared for me, made my wishes true... stabbed me in the back.

He took my life away from me.

I tried to get up, but Dad said, "Cherish.... please... have a seat..." I looked at him, His face shows how desperate he is to see me.

I sat down looking out of the window. The café is quite empty. I didn't thought Dad will walk in here, and how he even found me?

I heard Dad, "How are you?"

I looked at him, I asked, "How you know I was here?..... Why are you here, Dad?.... there must be log of things you have to ask for since I am Riccardo's wife?.... But please... I don't think I can help you guy" I taunted.

He looked at me blank, then said, "I am just here to know how my daughter is doing..... I haven't saw talked you since...." He stopped. then said, "I have nothing to ask for from you..."

I scoffed, as my eyes started to flood, "Yea... right.... You can ask everything directly from Riccardo.... why would you ask me!!!!...."

Dad was about to reject, but asked, "How you know I was here?!!!..."

Dad just said, "I just know.... I.."

I smirked getting up, I said, "I have nothing to speak, Mr. Derosa...." I walked out of the cage holding it all in.

But I noticed the driver opening the car for me. But.... the bodyguard next to him and the car behind made me question.

The Bodyguard said, "Mrs. Valentine.... Mr. Valentine sent us to pick you up...." This man filled me with anger again.