Chapter-10 Care

Chapter-10 Care

Riccardo's POV:

I sat on my seat as this f*cker is trying get peace. He is saying the same things, we should not fight but help each other and maintain peace.

This Politian Young is just a snake, he sees benefits both in me and the arrogant bastard at the other end. He wants to do business with both of us, in his country and mine too....

The Person on the other end is Seth Morris, the Lord of Mafia in **** country, if Politian can crack this so called friendship he can do trade both places.

But Morris is just having his drink, is this f*cker here to have a drink. I kept my narrow eyes on him, I don't trust him a bit!

I said stopping Young, "Mr. Young, I don't think this will work.... I do not like this.... I cannot deal with people like him...."

Young got pale on my cold words, Seth Morris said, "Either him or me.... both cannot be friends...." He smirked.

I hate this son of b*tch!!!

I warned Young, "Get out!!!"

He said, "Mr. Valentine.... please....listen"

I saw Seth pointing his gun at Young, he said, "You heard him...." Young ran of the room in hurry closing the door.

Seth kept the gun on the table, lighting his cigar. Such a Nasty creature he is!

I said sitting back, "You are up to be my enemy.... you are protecting the skull gang...."

He laughed, Seth said, "Me?.... Yea... so what....."

I kept my glare at him, He said, "When they came begging to be saved.... I wanted to kill them myself, but I though... why would Riccardo Valentine be bothered by those people...."

He said with a grin, "Unless.... they were after your little wife..... what was she called..... Cherish?.... trash of a name!!!"

I pointed my gun at him, I warned, "You keep her name out of your mouth!!!!"

He smirked, he blew out smoke. He fears no one. I know.... but he can't intimate me either.

Seth said, "Women... a women did this to you.... But I don't like hunt weak thing..." He laughed.

He whispered further, "Don't worry.... we are no enemy but neither friends... and Skull Gang, I have some personal thing with them.... after 5 days they are all yours to kill.... In return...."

I asked, "What you want!!!"

Seth smirked, he said, "Sea route...."

I banged my hand on the table, I said, "Fine.... but you will never come in between my work...." He nod.

I smirked as I said, "It's better if you keep this thing going.... never come in my business...."

I whispered, "Or... I know where you Mother lives....She has a son too..." his eyes darken.

I said back with a smirk, "You shouldn't speak of my wife when.... You have more than one person to protect.... I also heard a rumor.... there is a Wife too..." His killed the cigar as he pressed it too hard on the table.

He got up saying, "Yea... a Wife...."

I smirked, bastard... who married this mess of a person?

Seth said, "I heard yours ran away from your wedding... Poor thing you are.... Unlike you I would be in her arms tonight banging her.....Because mine loves me...." He smirked.