Chapter-23

Chapter-23

Cherish's POV:

Iris said, "We should go out for dinner?"

I am just in my thoughts, I am uneasy about Wade but I crossed line with Riccardo, I get this weird feeling when I am around him. He is all over my mind since that day....

What is this feeling, I can't define it....

I am going insane at this point.

The memory of that day is so blur in my mind, but the sensation is so wild and clear. I ... I slept with Riccardo, and I am losing control over my brain.

Iris said annoyed, "You are not listening.... Did your husband scold you?"

I looked at her as I said, "Nonsense.... I am just not myself....."

Iris stated, "Maybe good food will help... My treat.... let's go somewhere, you choose...."

I knew, she won't agree till she cheers me up. I choose the place.

Iris said, "I got premier for new movie, want to join next weekend...."

I said really excited this time, "You don't have to ask... I am ever ready...."

My smile vanished as I saw Wade there with Helena, she had her hands around Wade. She looked so comfortable around them. I noticed the smirk she gave me.

Helena were friend once, when we were in college, We were in good terms. Until she went against me in every way possible. My theory is she is just jealous of me.

She tries to take everything I have, but she can never be me.

I am disappointed in Wade, My hearts does break, my eyes do get teary.... my heart felt the betrayal and pain.

But Wades hateful words are quite alive in me.

I looked away and trying to pass to another table, but my feet stopped as I realized he is cheating on me.

He didn't took much to turn is skin off.

Iris said, "What.... I am hungry girl!"

I said, "One minute..."

I walked back to Wade, I slapped him without waiting a second, the café feel silent. The staff were looking at me.

Wade was surprised, while Helena said, "How dare you!!"

She marched at me trying to hit me back, before I could grab her Iris grabbed her hand as she said, "Hey!... Chickpea... be wise.... before you touch my friend...."

Helena freed her hand from Iris, she helped Wade with her soothing words. Wade was looking at me with hate.

I whispered, "How dare you!!!... You cheat on me... with this trash, you are disgusting...."

Wade was about to tower me in anger but Iris pushed him back, she said, "Hey! what you think you doing?"

Wade kept his eyes on me, He said, "Cheat... have a look in the mirror Cherish.... What you did?... Why so bother if I move on?"

He whispered, "You are just selfish!... and greedy...."

Helena said, "Baby.... does it hurt?... she is crazy, she just can't assault you!!" I can't even talk to her, I hate her that much.

Wade said, "Cherish.... I thought this meant something... but you didn't took a minute to abandon me.... and go to some other guy!"

I almost screamed, "I was forced!!!!... But you don't trust me.... you ruined everything we had with this girl..... I don't want to see your face...." I somehow tried to not to show my tears, I know I was failing.