Chapter- 4 Blood relations

Cherish's POV:

Next day,

I am sitting in front of him for breakfast, I have not eaten anything since yesterday morning, I ignored the dinner last night, crying in sleep.

But this morning, I was asked to be here. I realized I was staying in his room, when I opened the closet I saw both men and women clothes.

I wore a outfit like I didn't care, but everything had a price tag on it, so it's all new and of my size. Since How long is this preparation happening?

I kept my eyes on the food not touching it. I am hungry, but my anger is suppressing it quite well. I am just dressed to look good enough, I didn't even bother to do my hair, I just brushed it off.

I heard Riccardo, "Starving won't help....."

I looked at him, I need to talk to him find my way out.

I know nothing about him and now I am married to him? I need to free myself from it.

He is in casual wear, Isn't he going to work?

God! I sound like his wife!!!

I heard him, "I suggest you eat, you need energy to be angry..."

I am not starving because of you but just because I am angry.

I said, "You planned it... You asked my father to trick me"

I got his cold gaze, He said, "I will be wrong with whatever answer I give in your mid... Considering you don't know your father's real nature...."

Does he means My Dad did this by himself?

No! My Dad is not that kind of person!

He tricked me, whom am I lying!!!

I asked, "Why you married me?"

He looked at me up to down, he said, "Let's do this... for each question you have to finish each thing in your plate.... I will answer..."

I narrowed my eyes at him, Why he wants me to eat anyways!!! It's not like this is his body!!!!

Author's POV:

Riccardo kept eating as she was finishing her pancakes, he smirked knowing how she got obedient out of sudden. He also understood she was confused.

Her delicate fingers were holding the fork eating her food, her cheeks got puffed as she kept eating. She was indeed a beauty, the best he ever saw. Her hair were light shade of brown with some darker highlights, her eyes were a prefect shade between gray and green making her look angelic, if one was honest, her eyes were biggest he ever saw.

Her hour glass figure made her even more goddess like, she was thin but not too much, she had all the curves at the right places. Her those plumb lips stilled the show every time.

Cherish looked at him as she said, "Now Why you married me?!!!"

She was furious, he adored the silent glare in her pretty eyes.

Riccardo answered, "I wanted to..."

She said back, "What kind of answer it is?!!!" she noticed he was looking at her plate, asking her to finish the rest of the food before any more questions.

She growled in annoyance, She quickly took few more bites, she asked, "I don't want this marriage.... and looks like it was a deal for you too... So, let's draw a divorce ......"