Chapter-64

Chapter-64

Cherish's POV:

But his next words came to my ears, "I... can't do this... when you are in tears, Wife.... I tried to be strong.... But... I can't see you like this..." He pulled me into an embrace, his hand rubbed my back as if he was soothing me. I am so stunned, and confused.

He whispered, "Is it even worth it?"

Wife?

I was speechless, I asked, "What.... what.... are you..."

He said, "Cherish..... I missed you every day and night even when we were in the same palace..." He touched my cheeks as he whispered, "I deserve hell for this..."

I pushed him off me, I am stunned, what is going on?

He looks at me with Love, Like the person who was in front of me few minutes ago never existed.

He walked to me as he whispered, "Did I startled you? My love...."

I whispered, "You.... how.....I..." I am beyond confused.

Riccardo sighed, He said, "Cherish.... let me hold you for a second....." His hand touched my fingers, as if he begged, his eyes were pleading.

He whispered, "Sorry.... for missing our date.... I did got you a dress though...But..." He stopped he didn't needed to say anymore.

My eyes flooded realizing he remembers me, I didn't cared for a moment, I sat down crying, I want to hug him but My legs gave up.

He sat down with me, He rested his back on the wall, he pulled me to himself embracing me, he whispered, "I am here..... Don't cry like this... this makes me weak, Wife...." I still cried my heart out embracing him, I felt like I was dying every day for this time to come.

I couldn't stay strong anymore.

I hugged him as I couldn't take it anymore, he remembers me. I felt like I got him back.

He is back to me....

I whispered, "I ... I love you.... Riccardo..."

He embraced me tighter as he said, "Love you more... More than I breathe....."

He parted me from himself, wiping my tears. He pulled my face to himself as he kissed me, We both were hungry for each other. The passion and pain brought comfort in this moment.

I pulled him closer to myself grapping his shirt. I looked in his eyes shaking, I whispered, "I missed you...."

He flipped on the floor crawling up to my face. I hugged him as I gave in this temptation he was setting, the lust was crawling over mind and brain to think otherwise.

Like each one of us, hated this distance between us. I hated it too much, I can do anything to keep him closer to me.

He is mine, for tonight and eternity.

I felt his hand moving under my shirt, he whispered, "You gained weight..." My eyes shot open as he said, He kept kissing my neck, "I love it.... I love that you are taking care of yourself....."

I was pulled back to the foggy vales of the lust as he crawled down to my chest. I didn't care at that moment, I need to be in his arms. Nothing matter for that moment.

Hours later,

It's almost morning, My little nap broke as I turned to get away from his tight embrace. I pulled the comforter closer to my chest as I made some space for him.

He touched my hairs fixing them away from my face, I pulled the comforter closer to hide my bare body.

But as I looked at him, I felt betrayal, I got angry. I blamed myself all this time for his health and this misfortune.