Chapter-48

Chapter-48

Riccardo's POV:

It's been two days, but she seemed normal, little too strange, actually. But it's best she got over that child as soon as she could.

I noticed her getting ready, she was wearing my shirt looking at her, her eyes got bigger as I ran back to the closet, I heard her whisper, "How am I so stupid?"

I smiled slightly, looking down. She is indeed cute. She came back wearing her earrings. She whispered, "I can't believe I forgot that...."

She stopped in front of me. Cherish looked at me up to down, putting her hands on her hips. She said, "Mm.... looking so good....."

I pulled her closer to me, placing a needy kiss on her cheek. She pulled my face to look in her eyes.

God! I still love her eyes!!

I always will love them....

I can come back from death for those eyes.... just for one glance of love from them.

Cherish said, "You will come with me?"

I whispered, "I wish I could.... I have a very important meeting...."

She pouted, complaining, "I come later than your work... and mafia business...." As if she warned.

I smirked, lifting her chin to face me, "You know the answer..... I can do anything for you... Anything... just name it... I will ruin the world for you...."

She whispered, "Then...."

I stopped her words, "We will go on vacation next week... for the whole month... only you.. nothing else.... I promise..."

She smiled, god! I love it.

She kissed my cheek as she said, "Then... I will go off to shopping... I still need to all, Jas.... Bye~"

I said, "Take Iris with you..." Cherish sighed as she said, "Fine!!"

She winked at me before walking out of the door.

I sighed, Her shoes.... they don't match. She is wearing two different shoes in her legs.

She is not ok....

It's not her.....

There is no way... A girl like her, who likes to dress up and look perfect, will mistake like this.

She is not OK.... she is just pretending..,...

I sighed, she needs a vacation to get over that child, and I will make that happen after today's meeting.

Cherish's POV:

I sat down on the bed, I was in the baby's room, I mean, where Ares used to stay.

I came home in the middle of the shopping, and I couldn't get my mind straight. I miss him so damn much.

I need to see him once... I know I will be fine.

Halfway back, Iris pointed out my shoes are different. What is wrong with me?

My heart is not resting, I am so agitated and worried for no reason. He is with his mother, someone who can take care of him more than me... then why!!

Why can't I be at rest!!!

Like my heart knows, he will be ok with me....

But he is not mine.

I got up to hold the tiny clothes he left behind. I smiled, looking at it. My tears didn't stop. It hurts so much. I miss him so much....

How can I love Ares so much in just a few days?