Chapter-16 Anger

Chapter-16 Anger

Cherish's POV:

I stayed in the bed till I could, I sobbed then got angry... then again cried.

Like I saw my fairy tale crashing down to dust.

Wade, I didn't mean to hurt you.

This was not my choice, this was never my choice.... they didn't gave me any right to choose, I was betrayed.

I noticed it was raining, this made the environment even more sad for me.

What must be Wade thinking about me?

I got up trying to get better view of the rain for no apparent reason. Sometimes pointless things seemed to be more peaceful than life.

I sat on the sofa hugging my knees. I noticed the door opening, the light's switching on.

I saw Riccardo looking at me folding his hands, I looked at him realizing... he is reason for all this!

He came in my perfect life, and changed everything. I lost my family because of him, I lost my love.

Now I have nothing.

I looked away not wanting to see that face. I heard his heavy footsteps. I saw him sitting in front of me on the couch.

Riccardo said, "You should freshen up and .. have dinner...."

He got up to leave, I can sense he is cold today. I whispered bitter, "I won't ...."

I kept my eyes off him, I felt his hand on my head, he said, "Cherish... today I won't be kind on you... if try to provoke me...."

I looked at him on this, I stood up facing him. I said, "You care!!!... You don't!!!..."

Riccardo said as his cold gaze never left his face, "Wife" Like he warned.

I said in anger, "You dare to threaten me!!!... You have no idea who are you dealing with!!!"

He took a deep breath as he met my eyes again. I was going insane, I said, "I love him... I love him... Do you hear me!!!"

I screamed at Riccardo, I did notice his jaw, his tight fist. I said, "Why you have to come in my life!!!!!... Why you had to marry me!!!!.. You could have anyone!!! but you decided to ruin me!!!!!... You are a monster!!! bastard!!!"

He stayed silent, I screamed, "I hate you!!!! I hate you!!!! I hate you!!!!!!"

His eyes got red and red in anger.

I said to him losing my control in this pain, "You are just here to laugh on me.... ruining my life now laugh at me!!!!... You think I will give you myself.... not in million years!!! You are not even worth of my hate!!!!"

I grabbed his shirt as I said, "Riccardo Valentine.... You didn't did right to me!!!!... You are Monster!!!"

I felt him pushing me back to wall, and suddenly felt his power!!

His anger was dripping down his face!

He grabbed my face in his grip, he warned, "I do not like this attitude.... not after what came to my ears..."

I said back, "You think I will embrace you after today!... You took him away from me!"

Riccardo said stronger, "I took what was mine!"

His anger silenced me, I knew he can do anything to me at this moment, I cannot fight him physically.

He said to me, "I.. never did anything wrong to you.... not even once...."

He said, "I gave you freedom, money.... respect... care.... anything any women would want!.... I never harmed you, neither I have taken my rights on you.. thinking about your mind!"

I scoffed internally, I said as tears fell down my eyes, "You forced me to marry you!!!... you think that is right?"

He said, "I took a chance I get.... either way your father was ready to lose you in his fears...."

I couldn't understand the last part clearly, but I was not ready to give up. I said back, "My father is a good man, never did anything wrong.... why would he marry his daughter to dangerous man as you!!!.... it's your schemes...."

I felt his grip on my jaw, He said, "You don't seem to know your father.... what kind of man gave you life?.... maybe I am a monster, that doesn't make you daughter of a saint, wife!!!"

I pushed his hand off my jaw but he pinned me down again by my shoulders. I was yet again his strong grip. I never saw him like this.

So, angry.... and brutal....

Riccardo's fingers brushes by lips, he gave me kiss filled with rage. Like he was erasing my mind or something, he warned, "You let him touch what is mine.... kiss what belongs to me.... I cannot forgive that....."

I wiped my tears as I said, "He came in my life first... He has the place you can never have ....."

Riccardo smirked, he said, "I don't care when he came in your life... but I am going to stay there forever...."

He said again, "Better put that in your head .... and remember.... you are one step away from seeing my Real anger..."

He warned, "Your heart belongs to me" I looked at him speechless with tears.

What kind of obsessive maniac I came in contact with!!!

He moved away from me. He walked out of room without wasting a minute, he looks furious!

Riccardo's POV:

I threw the glass on the wall with force, I thought of having few shots to ease my mind but this disaster only makes things worst.

I landed on the sofa trying to ease myself. There is no way I will let this happen...

There is no way I can lose her.....

There is no way she won't be mine.....

I have already took steps to her, I will not step back.

Not even gods can take my wife from me.

I whispered, "You have to love me...... No one can love you like me, Cherish.... No one...."