Chapter- 20

Chapter- 20

Cheish's POV:

I said as my own tears betrayed me, "Dad... How could you!!!"

My father just looked at me as if, he had every right to do what he did.

Not just he faked my whole life..... he hide everything from me.... but also he took the decision for me.

Dad said, "Cherish..... You will understand one day...."

I whispered, "No... I won't.... I would never be same as you all...... Not in million years I would be so selfish....."

I felt Isaac grabbing my arm as he warned, "What selfish!!!.... Look around and only person selfish here is you...."

I looked away, I don't want to deal with him. Mom warned him, "Isaac...."

He said hateful, "Cherish..... Since the day one, you did nothing for this family... You only took money and took us for granted. When things ended like this.... This family still thought of saving you..... and you calls us selfish, because you can't date that loser now!!!"

I warned him, "That's my choice to make!... How dare you!!!"

I said looking at Dad, "Because you all choose to be bad people, my life was in danger... and you act like you saved me!!!"

Isaac said, "How dare you!!!!!... Just because you were born here, we took care of you!..... you were never short of money!!!... and Love!!! You cannot judge us when you used the money we earn by the same means you hate!!!"

I pushed him away, I said, "You are disgusting.... You always hated me!!!"

Isaac said, "What is there to like in an arrogant brat like you!!"

Mom almost screamed, "Stop!!!"

I and Isaac were looking at each other angry, like we are no siblings but enemies.

Dad said, "Cherish..... have a seat.... you need to cool down..."

Isaac said, "I think she should return to her house, instead of disturbing our peace...." I looked at him stunned.

He is kicking me out.

Dad warned, "Isaac!!.... This is her home too...."

Dad screamed again, "She is my only daughter!!... No one talks to her like that...."

I heard Isaac, "I said nothing wrong!!!...What she had contributed to this family!!!!..Nothing!!! She is burden!!!..... Everyone should take care of her, clean her mess.... look after her....."

He turned to me as he said, "You are just a burden!!! a never ending burden!!!!"

Burden?

How can he say that to me!

I took my bag walking away from them, from everything right now.

I cannot hold this in...... How can they all hurt me like this?

Hours later,

I sipped on the beer, sitting in the empty car near the river bank. I smirked on my misery.

I am daughter of a criminal.... I am married to a mafia lord.

What else can go wrong in your life, Cherish?

I whispered thinking, "Should I ... just ... walk away..... and never return......"

But what is use of this I am lonely at last....

I got betrayed by everyone.

I called him, he is the only one I need right now. He will understand me, he promised. He always cared.