Chapter-24

Chapter-24

Author's POV:

Flashback...

Almost 1 year ago,

Ricardo shakes his hand with Mr. Derosa as the he was quite ok with the outcome of the recent deal. Ricardo said, "I still think you take too much time this time..."

Ricardo glared as he passed something to Fred, "I will not tolerate it...." He took his seat, and noticed the disturbance on Hector Derosa's face.

He signaled Hector Derosa to have a seat, ignoring the fact that He was sitting in one of Derosa's establishments.

Hector Derosa said, " I was busy, this won't be a problem next time..."

Riccardo asked, "I didn't knew you were too busy for work before Derosa...." He had authority and he wasn't shy to show his dominance.

Hector Derosa explained, "I am sorry, Mr. Valentine.... My Daughter's Birthday next week, I am busy with the preparation...."

Riccardo smirked, but he was angry, He taunted, "I didn't knew birthday's were quite important than work.... Derosa stop giving me these stupid outcomes...."

Riccardo indeed had a glance at the beauty from afar, he noticed her in back of car, Isaac Derosa was driving it few months back. He was barely able to look away from her that time, even though no one noticed.... he did noticed her.

There was something about that made him think too much.... feel too much. It was getting out hands, he needed some control and he was failing willingly.

Hector Derosa said, "I am sorry..... but be kind this time....."

Riccardo said harsh, "There won't be a next time..."

Before Hector Derosa could say anything, Riccardo noticed the door swing open, He was furious on the rude behavior.

He was about to pass a harsh comment, but he looked at the paper in his hand. He heard Hector Derosa, "Cherish!... why are you here?....."

He heard a angry but delicate voice, the voice showed its demand, "Dad.... I need to talk... I am so angry.... I am so so so angry, that I can...."

His eyes went to the girl in front of him, she was not a girl but a fine women. Her delicate features were making her sand out, but her attitude changed the anger in Riccardo's mind to excitement in his heart.

It was clear that the girl didn't noticed him, Hector Derosa said, "Princess.... let's go out and talk..."

She was about to protest but Derosa said, "I am in meeting...."

She narrowed her eyes and turned to walk out of the door angry, she banged the door in her silly anger. Hector chuckled looking at her, as if it was everything he holds dear.

His most prized possession.

Riccardo's was long lost in those beautiful shinny eyes, and tone of voice, he never meet a girl as attractive yet delicate as her.

Hector Derosa said, "Mr. Valentine,.... give me a minute.... My daughter is waiting..."

Riccardo whispered internally, 'So.... it's his daughter..... Cherish Derosa....'

Derosa walked out as soon as his feet took him, Riccardo asked Fred, "Isn't she weird?"

Fred said, "Looks arrogant...."

Riccardo walked to the door, trying to listen to that voice again.

He heard the conversation, "Dad! I don't know anything.... You tell that Isaac or... or.... I will do something bad this time" she said angry.

Riccardo heard her serious, Derosa said, "Cherish...maybe your brother didn't mean to upset you... you should ask him to explain.... nicely...."

Cherish folded her hands around her chest after flipping her hair, she said, "NO.... I have shop.... But Isaac.... blocked my cards!!... Who allowed him!!!"

Derosa offered, "Fine... Cherish.... Dad will fix this for you..... For now..... take Dad's personal card...."

Cherish glares at her father, Riccardo smiles seeing the cutest expression he ever saw on anyone.

Cherish said, "You think I am here for money!... Dad!... Dad come with me, I need to shop..."

Mr. Derosa said, "Later Princess... Now I have to attend this meeting... this client is important..."

Cherish said, "I will talk to them!!... I need your presence...." Riccardo stepped back, Mr. Derosa was trying to stop her, but she was too fast.

Riccardo sat on the chair, waiting for her to enter, He kept his eyes off the door.

Cherish got in as she said, "My Dad is going to be busy... so..." Her voice died as she saw the man sitting on the chair, his presence screamed authority.

She looked around nervous, trying to take her eyes off this good looking man....

She noticed her father, She said, "Dad...." She tried to hide behind her father as this aura was beyond her control.

Mr. Derosa said, "Mr. Valentine..... She is leaving... She is little immaure.... please be patient ....."

Riccardo subconsciously kept eye on her, her annoyingly rolling her eyes made him whisper internally, 'Cute'

Riccardo's eyes went back to the file, when he heard her whispering to her father, "Dad..... tell him... You need to come with me...."

Riccardo was fighting everything to not to have a look at her.

She was simply that attractive to him.

After that day, she never left his mind. He did saw her few times out of accidents, or will. Every time she barely noticed him. He hated his helplessness.

Wad the situation in his control? Or he was blinded by strings of love?

End of Flashback....

Riccardo's POV:

I noticed her hurriedly talking a bite of her breakfast, Yesterday..... did she meant what she said?

Or was it her sad mind?

Maybe it was her situation. I know her, she speaks some things unintentionally.

I do realize how uncomfortable she is having a smile breakfast with me, bold of me to assume, she will give me a chance.

I should just leave, at least she will eat well in my absence.

I will make sure to ask Iris about yesterday, what the hell happened? I need to know it all, but isn't it her job to report me time to time about these things.

I grabbed my phone attempting to walk out of there, I couldn't take a step.

No what I am doing?

This is my chance, I will regret losing this opportunity.

She said this first, I am not losing it.

I asked, "Were you serious about your words?"

She met my eyes silent, I saw her diverting her gaze, her unstable mind was visible, she nervously moved her hands around her hair.

I knew it, I won't pressure her on this.

But she said, "I have decided, I will keep my words....."

I want to hear her more, she said, "I want to give you a chance...."

Finally......

I had to wait so long for these simple words.