Chapter-13 Dominance

Cherish's POV:

I kept my eyes on the card, I asked, "What's your name again?"

The man said, "Fred.... I."

I said looking at him, "I know... Riccardo's dog.... I just wanted your name..."

He immediately said, "Listen... You ill mannered silver spoon.... Fred Brown.... Neither you own me, so better listen to what I say...."

I looked at him stunned on his attitude, Fred said again, "The card is from your husband.... Keep it or throw out, none of my business...."

He turned to leave when I said, "Arrogant..."

I heard Fred, "You know yourself too well..."

I picked up the card furrowing at it, He thinks he can buy me with money.... Bastard....

I smirked at the card, I called Fred, "Hey... wait...."

Fred looked at me annoyed, I smirked at him.

Riccardo's POV:

Fred empted the box in his hand, as the cut pieces of the back card fall on the table. She did this.

Fred started to laugh, he said, "... Believe... this is a insult you should always remember...."

He sat down on the chair, laughing. While, my eyes were stuck on the card.

She hated me.

Fred said, "Bro.... She is a tough nut...."

I got up from the seat walking out to the next meeting. I am disappointed, and this insult did hurt my pride.

Why would it not!!!

What I am going to do with that girl?

Cherish's POV:

I placed the dress on the rack, I sighed. I whispered, "It will look boring...."

The consultant said, "Miss.... would you like to see something else...."

I said, "Something in blue...."

When I walked in the palace near midnight, surely I was out of energy. Totally drained.

I admit, I drank a little.... Not much, but little to relax.

I went for a party, then had to leave early because I was not into it after a while. I noticed calls on my phone, I scoffed.

Riccardo called me many times, but I don't need his rules to live, neither his presence.

The only way he will leave me alone is by showing him, what b*tch I am.

I hummed a song as I walked in. I saw a maid, I ordered, "Hey... get my bags from the car..."

I heard a harsh taunting feminine voice, "Who is that girl?.... How dare she walks in at this hour in here?!!!"

My eyes followed the rude voice, only to realize a older women standing there in main hall. She looked displeased by my presence.

I want to who the f*ck she is.

But she asked instead, "Who are you?"

Like if she could, she would throw me out of this house right now.

I said, "You"

The maid interrupted me, "Madam, She is Mrs. Cherish.... Mr. Valentine's wife..."

I hated this introduction, but I asked the women instead, "And you are?...."