Chapter- 33

Chapter- 33

Cherish's POV:

But I decided to stay silent, since I am actually thinking about someone else right now.

Riccardo....

What are you doing right now?

He didn't contacted me since I met him in his office, He mentioned he is still angry, so does he take his anger like this. But he did want me to come to this event, or maybe I am thinking too much.

Soon, I got down the car, I was stood there in the parking waiting for Isaac to speak further about today. I am just amused he decided to show me his face, even when I haven't had much contact with him.

I was fixing my hair, I am dressed up for sure. This is a party how was I not supposed to look good enough. I decided to go with a white dress and little natural glow make up, My eyes are indeed highlighted though.

Isaac said, "Talk less.... because you always speak rubbish when you do.... This place is full of important people ....."

Usually Dad never took me to his business even, part was it because he works for the mafia. And he was hiding this from me. But now that I know, looks like they don't care about me just their faces.

Isaac said, "Be.."

I ended his words, "I am Riccardo's wife..... as far I understand, I am superior than you... so shut up!" His jaw tightened.

I noticed Riccardo getting down of a car, He looks so effortlessly perfect yet some kind of aura walked in with him. I know usually I can feel it, but today I can only feel his power.

The way he is dressed plus, his serious looks and people around him. I got a glimpse of him, I knew why everyone is scared of him, because he rules this side of world.

I heard Isaac still mad about my reply, "You will end up destroying yourself with this attitude...."

I whispered, "Then watch me do it... You will clap I assume..." Isaac walked away saying, "You are right...."

He was angry.

But it's him who always twisted this brother sister relation with hate.

I turned to see Riccardo but he was already too close, I almost fell on him. Riccardo grabbed my arm as he said, "Careful...."

I noticed Fred in the back and some bodyguards.

I whispered, "Why you called me here today?"

Fred said, "Mrs. Valentine.... it's important party, everyone is here with family.... so, it would be improper if you were not here....."

I kept my eyes on Riccardo, why he didn't answer?

Why this bothers me anyways?

I don't need his words, I was fine with myself but.... but I can't word my feeling.

I took a drink from the tray, I am so bored. But at the same time uncomfortable with number eyes on us. So, many people are looking and I don't want to be in people I don't know.

Isaac is at the other end of the hall with his wife Sofia. I was about to pull the glass to my lips when Riccardo took it away from my hand. Riccardo poured the drink in the plant as he warned, "Don't take anything from here..."

I whispered, "It's not like you are bothered much...."

Ricardo death glare, He dropped the glass down as he said, "Right...."

I rolled my eyes, I couldn't help it. I don't know why he bothers to have my presence when he didn't wanted to see me.

Riccardo was having this so call 'business talk' with someone I stood there getting bored. I was seriously looking at random things and getting myself through the night. I can't eat or drink anything, neither I know anyone to have a talk or worst, he is not paying any attention to me.