Chapter-29

Chapter-29

Cherish's POV:

the next morning,

I was having breakfast, but... I feel so lost.

He didn't returned to the room last night.

But Am I wrong?

No...Never.... If I do not stand for myself then who will.

Right now I can trust no one. Everything came crashing on me. From my parents betrayal to Riccardo's truth.

How did I thought a man as him can care for me?

I was lost in my own thoughts, I hadn't touch a piece of the breakfast.

I noticed Riccardo walking downstairs, he looks really irritated today. I avoided looking at him.

I heard Fred, "You are late...."

Fred just walking in through the hall, since when is he here. He usually comes here to drive Riccardo, but when did he arrived today.

I don't know where my mind is at, but My ears were active in their conversation.

Fred said, "You are not that late... and about"

Riccardo cut his words, "lets go... don't waste time"

My eyes followed as Riccardo left without saying a word, Fred was looking at the door confused himself.

He whispered, "Strange...."

Fred turned to me as if he was searching for answers, I walked upstairs not ready to face any questions.

the same evening,

I was hugging the pillow sleepless, I don't know why am I awake today. The bed is too empty to sleep, I am all alone. But when did I caught this habit of not sleeping without him.

I didn't knew my mind was so addicted to this.

It's past midnight, Riccardo is not home. Today went horrible for me for some reason.

I heard the door opening, Riccardo walked in tired, He was fixing his hairs, carrying his coat.

I sat up seeing him, glad he is back home safe.

Riccardo had a glance at me, diverted his gaze walking in the closet.

I decided not to make it obvious, I turned to my phone ignoring him, I don't know things just got hard between us.

I noticed he walked in the closet, he walked out after few minutes, He left the room. I realized he took some clothes to change and left.

I am out of words.

I should be the one to be angry, when he trapped in his in desires but looks like he thinks he has authority to do that.

Few days later,

He haven't returned to our room since that day. But what makes me little worried is that his things are moving out of the room. For first few days it were just his few clothes... now the closet is empty....

He... He was serious.....

But isn't this my wish, why it bothers me so much?

I hate to look at this room missing things.

Same evening,

I decided to stay in blankly looking at the rain since its raining like no tomorrow. The rain is so bothersome today.

I sighed, the maid kept the food on the table. She said, "Madam.... the food is ready...."

I whispered, "Take it away...."