Chapter-30

Chapter-30

Author's POV:

Riley furrowed looking at the TV screen, she wasn't looking at the movie but was lost inside. Did her wishes come true?

Her plan worked right?

Was it enough?

She got a call, she answered it silent, soon her annoyed words rang, "Are you sure?"

Her lips pressed together is disappointment.

She ended the call looking more furious than before, her anger was visible all over her dark eyes.

She heard a taunt, "You think this will enough to separate them.... whatever you did was just one stroke not enough...."

Riley turned to her sister Sara, Sara said, "You are older than me.... I wish you could see from here, you are already failing.... Mr. Valentine is never going to step down from his words, now he choose a wife already.... You lost..." She laughed.

Riley smirked, she, "See if you were 10 % as smart as me.... then you would know.... What I am planning to do.... but looks like you are dumb, little idiot...."

Sara's face fell silent, Riley said, "I just want to destroy him.... He left me for her, he needs to know what it feels like... Once she is out of the picture, I will make sure to make him feel what is like to be abandoned...."

Sara laughed, she taunted again, "You want revenge....that so against Riccardo Valentine.... looks like you have a death wish...."

Riley got up saying, "I will never pick up trash.. He is trash for me once he walked out.... Now I will burn him to ashes...."

Sara said, "You are going to lose, Riley.... there is no place for a home wreaker in the world..... stay in sense.... Riccardo is not going to spare you if he gets hint of your plan...."

Riley said, "You worry about yourself, he is going to be busy breaking his own marriage....."

Cherish's POV:

Hours later,

I sat on the bed putting my heels on, I just want to see family right now. Dad and I are not in good terms, not after my cruel angry words.

I saw the bed room door open, Riccardo walked in ignoring my presence. I am really getting pushed at the edge, he is really not bothered by my presence.

He got something from the closet, surprisingly few of his things are still inside, and he needs them?

I heard him, "Are you ready?"

I whispered, "Yea..." Doing the strap on my other heel. I just want to avoid him.

I asked him getting up, "You really didn't needed to...... You are a busy man...."

Riccardo whispered, "Is it a request?" He quested.

I said again, "You don't care.... that's what the answer is.... You don't give a sh*t about anyone, then... don't trouble yourself for me... Anyways Riley would be thrilled to see you today....."

SH*t!!! I am acting like a jealous b*tch!!!

Riccardo warned, "That's something personal...."

I smirked, I whispered, "Yea... I thought so...." taking steps out of the room.

Riley is his Personal Matter... then what I am!!!

The whole ride I was silent, looking at my phone, doing some random things. I tried my best ignoring him, he is really something. I know he is not even looking at me... not even a glace.