Echoes of Love, since 1898

ECHOES OF LOVE, SINCE 1898: A LOVE TRANSCENDING TIME AND REALITY

Disclaimer:

To begin with, I am reminding all of you that this is my FIRST STORY on this platform. This is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, incidents, and places in this story are either the result of the author's imagination or, if by chance real, are entirely fictional. Any similarities between the names (living or deceased), locations, and events are purely coincidental. This following story is purely fictional, and the plot is not to be associated with actual historical records. The author has taken all possible steps to verify the accuracy and reliability of the information within the story. However, it is important to note that this story is purely for entertainment purposes and should not be relied upon for making any legal decisions.

This story is unedited, so you can anticipate grammar and typographical errors as well as misspelled words. If you're seeking a flawless story, it's best to skip this one.

Please be advised that this story contains mature themes and strong language, making it unsuitable for very young readers and those who are close-minded. Kindly proceed with caution and discretion.

This story is written in a Tagalog-English language combination, with a blend of Tagalog and English words, phrases, and expressions.

To proceed, kindly avoid scrutinizing the progression of my work and the storyline's flow. For those readers who may be perplexed or have various questions, keep in mind that you can either persist in reading the story to achieve better comprehension or opt to discontinue if you lack the patience to wait. Thank you!

Furthermore, I want to make it clear that I discourage readers from getting into arguments in the comment section, as it may disrupt the experience for others. If you have disagreements with one another, please refrain from using the comment section to express them. However, it's important to understand that you are all welcome to share your opinions and reactions to each chapter of the story. Just remember to approach this with an open mind and ensure that your words are respectful and considerate of others, avoiding any harm or offense.

For those who tend to overthink, I want to emphasize that every chapter in this story will consistently offer hints, challenges to be solved, and moments of romantic-comedy, excitement (kilig). I won't leave you hanging; don't worry, everyone. I won't abandon you in ERE. Every question you have in your mind regarding this book will likely have an answer soon. Just keep reading and be patient.

For those whose photos I borrowed to portray the characters in the story, I also based it on whether they suited the role, so I'd like to remind you that it was my opinion in selecting who was best suited for that role. In the end, I will also post about the names of the characters so you can be aware and get to know them. This story has a sequel, so if many people enjoy this story, I will continue it right away. Thank you for your support.

STRICTLY NO 'SPOILERS'

Warning: This story contains a girl-to-girl relationship and may not be suitable for all readers. If you are not comfortable with this, it's best to skip it. Thank you!

Date started: October 2, 2023

Date Ended: November 29, 2023

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

All rights reserved.

Published By: calie_devon

PS: Handa na ba kayo?