Chapter 4: Yue Xingzhou, I Got in the Car Before You

Clouds glowing with orange light were towering over the horizon, and the passing of time became visible to the naked eye.

The lamps in the editorial department were mostly opened, and everyone was immersed in the sound of typing. The air was lingering with the stress of deadlines.

As Zheng Shuyi reached the conclusion of her draft, she realized and accepted the fact that "the person she tried to have a conversation with yesterday was the other woman's uncle, yet he rejected her due to what she said at the banquet that night."

What's up with the grudge?

The corner of Zheng Shuyi's lips subconsciously raised up as she muttered to herself. She looked at the screen and her hands flew across the keyboard as if she was full of thoughts and inspiration.

But...

"Wealth management companies of banks are planning to run a new financing plan next year. Insurance will crush the scumbag's bones and use them as fertilizers, The homewrecker suffers through mental illnesses, acne grows across her face, causing her nails to dissolve one after the other."

"Huh?" Kong Nan, who was sitting at the desk next to her, leaned over and squinted as she asked after a glance, "What are you writing?"

Zheng Shuyi got back to her senses, blinked, looked at her screen, and casually deleted the line she just typed.

"It's nothing."

She closed her laptop, looked towards the window, and was lost in her thoughts.

After finishing the afternoon summit draft, Zheng Shuyi did not directly go home from work. Instead, she stayed to continue writing the outline for the upcoming interview with Shi Yan.

Although she was frustrated with her love relationship, she still had to do her best in her job. Zheng Shuyi must come up with a stunning interview to surprise Tang Yi, to make her realize that she was even more capable than before.

Not only was Zheng Shuyi a person eager for revenge, but she also had incredible self-esteem.

In the blink of an eye, it was already Friday. Zheng Shuyi took her recording pen and notebook and went to the headquarters of Mingyu Bank.

Like other office buildings, Mingyu Headquarters' reception desk on the first floor required visitors to register.

The office building was well-positioned, allowing the bright sunlight to shine across the smiling faces of the three men and women at the front desk, bringing a slim vitality to this solemn building.

The security guard stood on the side and glanced at the reporter ID hanging in front of Zheng Shuyi's chest and praised casually, "Are all the reporters from your magazine publisher so beautiful?"

Zheng Shuyi just used a smile to thank his compliment.

But the moment she picked up the pen to sign her name, she noticed something.

Xu Yuling?

Why is Xu Yuling's name on the registration book?

Although this name was not uncommon, she immediately knew who the name belongs to after seeing the word "Interview" beside the name.

Speaking of Xu Yuling, Zheng Shuyi didn't like her since the day she became a reporter, and in the past few years, there were frequent incidents of both of them fighting for the same resources.

So, after Zheng Shuyi saw Xu Yuling's name on the registration book and noticed that the visiting time was 10 o'clock this morning, she suddenly had an ominous feeling in her head.