Chapter 18.1: It Looked Quite Romantic

Whether to buy these dresses or not has become a great problem for Qin Lezhi.

If she did buy them, then that would be like what Qin Shiyue said, She picked out the ugliest ones.

If she didn't buy them, well, everyone was watching, it would be really embarrassing just to leave like this.

And Zheng Shuyi was watching the shop assistant scanning one set of dresses after the other. She stood by the counter and whispered to Qin Shiyue, "Wait, are we actually buying all of these?"

Qin Shiyue nodded seriously, "Of course."

"I don't think this is necessary."

"Don't worry, it's one of my uncle's cards. He won't mind."

"That's even worse, I don't even know your uncle."

"Stop worrying so much, I already said I'll buy them, I can't take that back anymore!"

Qin Shiyue was probably too excited after stepping into this face-slapping drama. Her expression was like I'm going to pay for these and no one is going to stop me! Then she said, "Just think of this as a thank you gift for inviting me to watch the concert."

――And also a little compensation for something that happened earlier...

But she felt too embarrassed to say this out loud.

After swiping the card, she signed, and the series of motions seemed smooth and elegant. Much faster than when she was trying to organize some drafts.

After a big wave of her hand, she took an angry look at Qin Lezhi and Yue Xingzhou.

"Thanks, sister."

"What the hell's wrong with you–", all the other customers in the store were standing there watching the scene. Qin Lezhi couldn't just sit there and pretend nothing had happened as she yelled angrily and rushed forward to Qin Shiyue. Fortunately, she was stopped by Yue Xingzhou.

Several shop assistants surrounded Qin Shiyue and Zheng Shuyi, and there were also many people who were just watching for fun.

Qin Shiyue turned her head in the crowd, "Why are you cursing? What's wrong with me buying clothes? Did I spend your money?"

"That's enough!" Yue Xingzhou grabbed onto the pissed-off Qin Lezhi and dragged her outside, "Let's not buy these, they don't look that good anyway."

"Don't look that good?" Qin Lezhi sneered and said in a voice that only he could hear, "I think your eyeballs were about to stick onto her body just now."

——

The dazzling lights made Zheng Shuyi a bit confused.

The shop assistants were looking at them as their own mothers. They were literally about to complete a whole season's worth of KPI in one day.

This made Zheng Shuyi feel a bit uncomfortable; she felt that rich people probably thought differently from others.

But Zheng Shuyi still wore the red dress, and when walking out of the mall, her hands were full of check-outs waiting to be delivered to her house.

Like a hot potato, she really didn't know how to deal with these.

She even started to plan how to return these once they arrive; the money should be returned directly to Qin Shiyue's card.

The two stood on the side of the road with car horns constantly entering their ears.

"Where are you going now?" Qin Shiyue placed on her sunglasses and was about to call her driver, "Would you like to go eat dinner together?"