Chapter 48: Thinking About You

"Huh?"

Zheng Shuyi stared at Shi Yan, trying to think back, "Is that... a long long time ago?"

Her eyes turned in circles as she murmured to herself, "Could it be when I was in college? It can't be any earlier right? I just came to Jiang City during college."

Shi Yan flicked the back of his hand towards her.

Zheng Shuyi returned to her senses, "What?"

"Time for you to go back."

Shi Yan slowly rolled up the car window with an urgent expression.

Zheng Shuyi pressed on the car window and said, "Tell me about it, I can't remember."

Hearing the words "I can't remember" made Shi Yan feel like it was a joke to even mention it at this time.

He lifted off Zheng Shuyi's fingers one by one.

"Don't think about it if you can't remember."

——

Although Shi Yan didn't seem to want to continue this topic, Zheng Shuyi took this question all the way back home and sat on the bedside thinking about it for a long time.

If she had ever seen Shi Yan, she thought, she would have definitely clearly remembered it.

But since Shi Yan refused to tell him, she didn't have the ability to force open his mouth either.

Zheng Shuyi fell onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. The three-petal crystal lamp illuminated a bright beam of light, and tiny dust particles danced happily in it.

She watched, then the corner of her mouth suddenly curved up. Then she rolled over to get up and walked towards the kitchen briskly.

Although Zheng Shuyi's kitchen had all the kitchenware a kitchen should have, she rarely cooked. There were only instant foods in the fridge, and the rice bag in the storage cabinet wasn't opened either.

For some reason, ever since returning from the hospital, Zheng Shuyi felt like she wasn't sick anymore.

The body temperature dropped without her realizing and her body felt lighter too. Even the bowl of porridge without any seasonings tasted delicious.

After eating, Zheng Shuyi walked around in the living room and felt that she even had the energy to go to work.

But......

She stretched her legs while sitting on the sofa, and felt tired all of the sudden.

She just wanted to lie down at home and not think about anything. It seemed that only that way could she live up to the fresh air after the rain.

——

At about five o'clock, Qin Shiyue sent a message: Are you feeling better?

Zheng Shuyi turned over and texted back with her legs crossed while leaning on the bed.

Zheng Shuyi: I'm fully recovered now.

Zheng Shuyi: Thank you for the help today.

Qin Shiyue: Huh?

Qin Shiyue: Thank me for what?

Zheng Shuyi: Nothing, just thank you for your concern.

Qin Shiyue: It's nothing, so what are you doing now?

Zheng Shuyi: Nothing, just resting.

Qin Shiyue: Then when will you help me?

Zheng Shuyi suddenly remembered what she told her before and immediately went to her friends' list to find Yu You.