Chapter 30: This is Your Son-In-Law

The air in the narrow changing room seemed to turn solid, making Zheng Shuyi unable to speak.

This wasn't because she didn't know what to say, but because Guan Ji just came.

There were a total of seven or eight changing rooms here, and they were not completely sealed. There was only a curtain that was shorter than 1.7 meters acting as an entry.

He was standing outside, and with just a glance, he could see Shi Yan's head. But Zheng Shuiy happened to be short enough to be hidden by the curtain.

"Are you done?"

Guan Ji was standing outside, only a curtain away.

Zheng Shuyi didn't even dare to breathe.

Her brain didn't have the time to analyze the situation, she just subconsciously knew to hold her breath and not to be discovered by the person outside.

As if the two were dating in secret.

"Not yet," Shi Yan turned his head and glanced at Guan Ji, "What's the hurry?"

Zheng Shuyi was in his arms, and when he spoke, she could feel the slight movement on his chest.

Bringing Zheng Shuyi a slight tingling feeling.

Guan Ji wanted to say something else as he walked over.

On the other end, Bi Ruoshan walked out with her protective gears.

She tip-toed her feet and after looking around, she immediately said, "Mr. Guan, I'm not really sure how this belt works, can you help?"

She fiddled with the belt while walking towards him. Guan Ji didn't think too much either and went forward to help with her belt.

In half a minute, Guan Ji finished helping Bi Ruoshan getting her belt on, and forgot what he came here for. He just looked toward Shi Yan and said, "Hurry up."

Just as he was about to leave, he suddenly remembered, and looked around again, "Where's Miss Zheng?"

"Ah don't worry about her," said Bi Ruoshan, "She's always very slow, let's go wait for her outside."

Without thinking much, Guan Ji nodded.

When passing this changing room, Bi Ruoshan flicked her finger across the curtain and looked over, meeting Shi Yan in the eyes.

She felt guilty for some reason and quickly walked out.

When the sound of their footsteps gradually disappeared, Zheng Shuyi was still in the same posture.

Shi Yan lowered his head and looked down, with his chins beside her cheek.

"Say something~"

Zheng Shuyi was motionless, just staring at the wooden board in front of her and grabbing the corner of his clothes with her fingers.

The necks of the two were so close that their breathing was almost intertwined.

Zheng Shuyi could feel his breathing, and she was certain that he could feel her's too.

In this case, Zheng Shuyi didn't want it to be a stalemate anymore.

She slightly looked to the left, avoiding Shi Yan's gaze.

"Will you let me sleep with you?"

After a pause, she continued, "Will you be responsible after?"

The two seconds after she finished speaking felt like the longest two seconds in her life. The reason she could say this was because every single line of defense she had was broken by Shi Yan. Yet he was still standing there, just slowly studying the side of her face.