Chapter 21: Zheng Shuyi, That's Enough

After confirming this, Zheng Shuyi's heart was filled with joy.

She held her tea-cup, and gradually looked away from Shi Yan's face to her cup.

The yellow-orange tea reflected her smiling eyes.

To hide her chuckle, she took a sip of the tea.

Although she couldn't really taste how good this tea was, Shi Yan's words made her feel like the tea was very comforting.

"It's delicious," said Zheng Shuyi with a smile, "It tastes like snow, I like it very much."

After finishing his cup, Shi Yan stood up and said with a plain expression, "You guys go ahead, I'll go to the balcony."

"Yes, yes," said Zheng Shuyi with a nod, "Okay~"

Shi Yan glanced at the top of her head lightly and quickly walked toward the balcony without saying anything.

He found himself a recliner, slowly sat down, straightened his legs, and started to enjoy the autumn leaves outside.

His ear could hear the woman's soft voice, creating a lively atmosphere that the house hasn't experienced for a very long time.

In the morning, the bright sun shone through the five-color glass of the old western-style house. Even the dust danced lovely under the sunlight.

——

Guang Xiangcheng said that they were just having a casual chat, therefore the topic was not limited at all. He would accurately point out the changes in the current market, and then also talk about all the mistakes he made when he was still young...

Time passed quietly as the two chatted. Along with their laughter, the noon sun slowly crept and shone on top of the roof.

Under the sun, Shi Yan's shirt felt very warm and comfortable. He glanced back and saw Zheng Shuyi's hair behind her head, showing her entire smiling face and sparkling eyes while talking to Guan Xiangcheng.

The housemaid walked over softly and saw that the two were talking very excitedly at the moment, so she could only look toward Shi Yan.

Shi Yan nodded toward the housemaid, placed his phone down, and walked towards the living room.

"I know right, when I first bought it, it was only 435 Yuan, who would have thought that it has now doubled and became most of my Guan family's capital."

Zheng Shuyi was very supportive and filled the room with energy. She clapped as she exclaimed "Wow!". Her voice was loud and excited.

――Which startled Shi Yan, who was just passing by.

Shi Yan stopped, rubbed his eyebrows, and said solemnly, "Zheng Shuyi, that's enough."

Zheng Shuyi's expression instantly solidified. She raised her head and saw Shi Yan's slightly bothered look.

"It's lunchtime," said Shi Yan as he looked away from Zheng Shuyi and towards Guan Xiangcheng.

"Oh, I even forgot about it." Guan Xiangcheng slowly stood up and said, "Say, I'm actually kind of hungry."

"Yes yes," Zheng Shuyi turned off her recording pen and cleaned everything up. "I enjoyed chatting with you today. I'll sort out the draft as soon as possible for you to go over."

She said as she picked up her bag, "Then, I'll be leaving now."

"Huh? The food is already on the table, why not leave after you eat?" said Guan Xiangcheng. Then he pointed at Shi Yan, "Even he's not in a hurry."