Chapter 32: I'm Afraid That You'll Be Addicted to My Beauty

Why... is he smiling again?

Zheng Shuyi inadvertently caught a glimpse of his expression and felt as if she had been stripped naked by him, revealing all her secret and hidden thoughts.

"Oh?" Shi Yan looked at her and raised his eyebrows slightly, "Meeting an old friend?"

Zheng Shuyi touched the tip of her nose with a random sense of guilt and admitted dryly, "Yeah..."

Shi Yan nodded, and said in a soft tone, "Oh, I thought you were going on a blind date."

I knew it.

What's wrong with him? How was he able to tell?

And Zheng Shuyi felt that he seemed to be a little angry.

"What blind date? Why would I be going on a blind date? You have to be joking," replied Zheng Shuyi, "Isn't this the weekend? I just went to meet some of my old friends."

Shi Yan didn't continue the conversation and just looked at her.

As if he was waiting for her to tell the truth.

After a long while, the person in front of her only moved his eyes, but not his mouth.

"Old friends," said Shi Yan again in a cold tone, "You seem to have a lot of time."

"..."

When he said this, Zheng Shuyi also became kind of angry.

If it were someone else, she would have just turned her head and walked away.

But the person who said this was Shi Yan.

What kind of person was Shi Yan?

He was a person who never spoke normally.

His words had to be understood in reverse.

So after thinking about it, the anger in Zheng Shuyi's heart suddenly disappeared.

He's just angry.

He's jealous.

Thinking of this, Zheng Shuyi raised her head and wanted to laugh, but forced herself to hold it in. She continued, "I do have a lot of time, no one is here to accompany me."

She looked at Shi Yan. The flickering lights shining in her eyes flashed as if they were trying to speak.

Zheng Shuyi really wanted to convey her meaning through her eyes.

But suddenly, her phone suddenly rang and broke the atmosphere.

Her phone rang for a while.

Shi Yan lowered his eyes, glanced at the phone Zheng Shuyi was holding in her hand, and turned his face away as he said, "Pick it up."

The call was from a beauty salon where Zheng Shuyi went frequently.

"Miss Zheng Shuyi, good evening. This is the Mancarina Beauty Center. We have an anniversary event to thank our long-term customers. You're eligible to try out our brand new special anti-aging solution for free! And during this event, you'll also get to experience the latest mesotherapy."

Zheng Shuyi replied "okay", and the other party continued, "I wonder if you have time to come and experience it tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow..."

Zheng Shuyi raised her eyes and looked at Shi Yan, then replied, "I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I have too much time on my hands anyway, I should be able to make it."

"Okay, sounds good! I'll make an appointment for you right now."

After hanging up the phone, Zheng Shuyi scratched her forehead, and just as she was about to speak, Shi Yan suddenly spoke, "Is your Mingyu Cloud IPO deep analysis completed?"