Chapter 40: Roaring Sound

After the call hung up, Zheng Shuyi held the phone with one hand and scratched her hair with the other.

Her head constantly told herself not to be scared, because if so, everything could be exposed. But whenever she saw Shi Yan from the side of her eyes, she couldn't help but be frightened.

"Uh..."

Zheng Shuyi wanted to say something but stopped, busy thinking about how she should start.

Usually, the train in her mouth could run for so long that it could probably reach the top of the Himalayas, but right now, she didn't manage to utter a single word after a long time.

"You have something to do?" asked Shi Yan suddenly.

"Ah, yes yes yes." Zheng Shuyi nodded like a pestle hitting a mortar, "My friend asked me to go, go to the hot springs today."

She scratched her hair on her forehead again, "Uh, I didn't know you would come today."

Shi Yan didn't reply immediately. After studying her face inch by inch, he turned his face to the side and didn't speak.

Zheng Shuyi's eyes rolled around, not knowing where to look for a while.

"Uh... in this area, the night scene is very famous, you should go check it out if you have the time."

"Oh yes, and the grouper here is also very special, you should go try it."

"..."

There were still some other random things she wanted to say, but she stopped. Because she saw Shi Yan's eyes staring into her as if he saw through all her plans.

"You're trying to get away from me?"

I knew it.

He's too smart.

Zheng Shuyi swallowed hard again.

"What, what do you mean? I'm so happy that you came here to visit, why would I get away from you? My friend asked me... me to go to the hot springs, really."

After speaking, she carefully observed Shi Yan's expression.

It seemed that her words were not very convincing.

"Oh?" Shi Yan smiled.

In Zheng Shuyi's eyes at this moment, although he was smiling, it looked very frightening.

"Is it that you're going on a blind date?"

Zheng Shuyi:?

"No no!" She reflexively shook her head, "Blind date? Do I look like I have a lot of time on my hands?!"

Shi Yan nodded.

He didn't speak and just loosened the top button of his shirt.

If a woman's heart was a needle in the ocean, then Zheng Shuyi's heart was probably a paramecium in the vast ocean.

Last night, she was still saying sweet words to him with a soft voice, as if the person was directly in front of him.

Shi Yan didn't know if it was because he drank a little too much last night. Through the phone, he felt that every word from her was scratching him.

After hanging up, he stood by the window and stayed in the wind for a while.

And this morning, he came to this city.

However, when he appeared, the woman in front of him was like a frightened bird and immediately shrank into her shell.

As if, as if in this city, she had some deep secrets that he must not know about.