Chapter 25: Visit Me At A Mental Hospital

The Finance Office on the eighth floor.

Following the female assistant, Zheng Shuyi was led to the financial director's office.

Along the way, the sound of keyboards and telephones sounded one wave after another. The words "finance" and "technology" were just synonymous with "busy". The same went for these managers in high-paying positions.

Some assistants and secretaries outside the office were all immersed in typing or answering phone calls.

When Zheng Shuyi passed a group of workers on the side, she glanced around and suddenly stopped.

Qin Lezhi, who was sitting there, also felt someone looking at her and raised her head.

She still had the phone between her cheeks and shoulders, and she was typing on the keyboard with her hands. She looked very busy but also froze in place.

The eyes of both of them were full of questions.

Zheng Shuyi didn't expect to see Qin Lezhi here.

Looking at where she was sitting, she had an idea of what position she was in.

Which made everything even weirder.

A dignified lady, wearing a uniform and working here with ordinary people like an ant.

But after thinking about it, even Qin Shiyue, who could easily buy down a whole store of clothes, was working in a magazine publisher earning a salary of only several thousand Yuan a month.

Perhaps the rich are becoming interested in low-end jobs.

But Qin Lezhi wasn't thinking as much as she was.

There was only one thought in her brain, how did Zheng Shuyi come up?

The two's looks clashed in the air, neither had any bit of kindness.

After a second, Zheng Shuyi looked away and walked straight to the office.

Qin Lezhi frowned, answered a few words to the other end of the phone, and hung up. Then she looked at Zheng Shuyi's back again.

——Someone knocked on her table.

Qin Lezhi turned her head and saw that Qiu Fu's assistant did not go with Zheng Shuyi and was still beside her.

"Come see Mr. Qiu after work."

After leaving these cold words, she went to catch up to Zheng Shuyi.

——

Sure enough, Qiu Fu arrived in fifteen minutes.

Zheng Shuyi was serving herself her sixth cup of coffee.

This time, she was really about to throw up.

"Miss Zheng?" Qiu Fu opened the door, placed down what was in his hand, and reached out his hand. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

Zheng Shuyi immediately put down the coffee and got up to shake hands with him. After some polite greetings, Qiu Fu sat down with a sigh,"I'm so sorry, I'll go talk to my secretary after this."

"It's okay."

Zheng Shuyi showed a smile, but she was actually gritting her teeth.

Now that Qiu Fu mentioned, she suddenly thought of Qin Lezhi. Qin Lezhi must have purposefully not told Qiu Fu that she was coming, which was why he ended up leaving without even knowing.

"Sorry to make you come back again, we could have made an appointment for another time."

"No no, that wouldn't work," said Qiu Fu as he shook his head, "We said that the interview would be today, how can I make you come here for nothing?"