Chapter 61: Shi Yan's Not Good Enough

The reason why he went with the flow, as it turned out, was because he had been waiting for this moment.

At this moment, Zheng Shuyi felt like this was the most regretful thing she did in her life.

The fingers wrapped in the thick gauze felt numb for a while, and she even felt like she could dig a hole and bury herself.

"The doctor said," Zheng Shuyi still didn't turn around, but then there wasn't a trace of something called "confidence" in her voice, "No."

"Really?"

Shi Yan was already standing up. His arms were crossed in front of his chest and he was looking at her. She could tell that there was a smile on his face just by his merry tone, "You need someone to feed you food, serve you water, and can't even tie your hair. How are you going to take a bath?"

Zheng Shuyi didn't know whether Shi Yan was being serious or just teasing her, so she tried to reason with him seriously.

"They'll be fine if they don't touch water, I, I took a bath already this morning, so this time I'll just go with whatever."

"Whatever?"

Shi Yan walked over, "Does that mean you don't need to take off your shirt or does that mean you don't need to apply body wash?"

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

"To take off" and "to apply" didn't sound like they weren't just plain verbs when coming out of his mouth.

"I already said no!"

Zheng Shuyi's embarrassment was turning into anger, but Shi Yan did not show any intention of backing down, "Then you don't seem to like to be clean. "

"Yes yes yes, I don't like being clean."

Zheng Shuyi then immediately ran for it. Although she didn't turn around to look, she could feel that Shi Yan was watching her with a sense of enjoyment, so she ran even faster.

A few steps later, Shi Yan called once more.

"Shuyi, are you sure you don't need help? If you call for help later I won't have the patience anymore, don't regret it."

"I already said, I don't need help!"

Zheng Shuyi's mind was already burning from the anger. With the last slim of reason in her head, she said firmly, "If I regret, then I'll be your son!"

She even said something like this.

Shi Yan looked at her fleeing back with a smile and returned to the living room.

Half an hour later.

Shi Yan turned off his laptop and was about to go back to his room to get his pajamas and get ready for bed.

The bathroom was beside his room.

As he passed the bathroom, the lock clicked quietly.

He heard footsteps and turned to look at the bathroom door.

A few seconds later, the door opened slightly and half a head poked out.

"Dad..."

Shi Yan: "..."

——

Zheng Shuyi could indeed take a bath by herself.

She planned to go to the hairdresser to wash her hair tomorrow anyway, so now, all she had to do was spend a little effort to tie her hair into a bun, then fill up the bathtub with water, then walk in with one arm lifted.

Everything went perfectly.

Even when she was washing her underwear with only one hand, she felt like her left hand had unlimited potential to be discovered.