Chapter 60: His Look is Scorching and Direct

While with Shi Yan, Zheng Shuyi already lost track of how many times she lifted a rock and smashed it on her own foot.

Using the fact that she was hurt, she continuously stepped forward to test for Shi Yan's bottom line. After realizing that there didn't seem to be a limit, she was almost about to shamelessly go even further.

But the truth proved that in terms of countering Zheng Shuyi, Shi Yan seemed to never lose.

In Shi Yan's arms, Zheng Shuyi froze, her brain quickly processing.

Why am I suddenly going to live in his house now?

It was mainly because she felt like it might not be very suitable for them to be living together so quickly.

Is the procedure way too oversimplified?

Do CEOs nowadays all seek efficiency this much?

After thinking about it carefully, none of her requests involved having to live in his house.

He made it sound like if she went to live there, he would come home to eat every meal.

Yes, this had to be it.

The case was solved. Shi Yan wasn't trying to fulfill his promise at all, he was just bringing his own feelings into this matter.

Scheming with me? Don't even think about it!

Zheng Shuyi slowly raised her head and then pushed Shi Yan away with a serious look on her face. Without another word, she turned around and walked towards the office door. The words "my act is over, time to go home" were written all over her back.

Shi Yan reached forward and grabbed her wrist, "Where are you going?"

Zheng Shuyi still didn't look back.

She tried to make herself look calm and cold.

"Going home to pack up."

——

In fact, Zheng Shuyi never planned to reject this offer in the first place.

She found out that she seemed to have some kind of skin hunger: every time she saw Shi Yan, she wanted to touch him, even if it was just holding hands, it made her really happy.

And from what happened just now, she probably didn't seem reserved at all in Shi Yan's eyes.

It has always been like this. Shi Yan could give her a pole, and she could reach the top of it with rocket speed.

The sense of weakness she had when she came in completely disappeared. She took big steps as she walked out and her long hair bounced slightly on her back.

But after a few steps, she suddenly turned around.

"What is it?"

Shi Yan had already sat down behind his desk.

Zheng Shuyi smiled, her eyes gleaming like the stars.

She didn't speak and ran back to Shi Yan. She leaned over in front of him and said quietly, "Nothing, I just want to kiss you."

Shi Yan: "..."

His face showed no changes as he slightly leaned back.

A solid "no".

Zheng Shuyi was already used to him being like this. She got even closer and smiled as she tugged his tie, "Just once?"

Before waiting for a reply, she leaned her face over, but Shi Yan turned his head slightly, causing her to miss.