Chapter 58: You Look Very Cute When Jealous.

In the end, Shi Yan couldn't bring himself to just turn around and leave.

He stood behind Zheng Shuyi and watched her dig through the armrest box to search for her "boyfriend" before sighing.

How did the person whom he fell in love with at first sight on the ceremony that day turn into this?

Feeling that there was someone behind her, although he felt familiar, she was still startled a little.

She turned back with her hands on the door and looked at Shi Yan with some shock.

She seemed to be pretty surprised that this person didn't come out of the armrest box.

"What are you doing here?"

Shi Yan looked at the armrest box with a dark face, "Otherwise, should I be in there?"

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

"You found your boyfriend, what are you waiting for?"

Shi Yan held her little arm, settled her in the car, and then closed the door to get on on the other side.

Afterward, by the time the car hit the road, Zheng Shuyi also fully calmed herself down.

She started to realize that what she did was a little embarrassing.

He watched the whole process of her entertaining herself and didn't even have to buy a ticket.

"Why didn't you make some noise while standing behind me?"

Shi Yan was only an armrest box away from her, but it felt like they were a whole mental hospital from each other.

He looked at Zheng Shuyi and replied calmly, "It is extremely disrespectful to interrupt an actress from her performance. I know the basic rules as an audience."

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

Shi Yan raised his eyebrows, "Have you never watched a straight play?"

"No," Zheng Shuyi scooted to the side, pressed against the window, looked outside, and said shamelessly, "Mine is already good enough."

Shi Yan didn't reply and just slightly chuckled.

After a moment of silence, Zheng Shuyi suddenly turned her head back to him.

"So where exactly did you go just now?"

Shi Yan looked at her helplessly and pointed at the little paper bag beside his hand.

Her one-man show ended earlier than expected, causing her to not notice the little bag in Shi Yan's hand.

After looking at it carefully, she noticed the familiar coffee shop logo on the bag.

"For me?"

Before Shi Yan could reply, she already leaned over and took the bag away.

Inside was a cup of hot cocoa.

Shi Yan nodded.

"Mm."

Zheng Shuyi smiled while holding the cup, "Yay, you know me too well, how did you know I like to drink this?"

"How much do you like it?"

"......"

Zheng Shuyi wasn't sure how to answer him.

In fact, she was just trying to be polite. She wanted to give some time for Shi Yan to get the feeling that they had a special bond with each other.

"I like it so much that even if you sell me, all you have to do is buy me one of these and I'll forgive you."