Chapter 13: I'll Take You Home

The venue was crowded with people, but there was no one near Shi Yan.

So his voice was clearly heard by Zheng Shuyi's ears.

She was confused for a few seconds, as she didn't know what Shi Yan would be calling her for.

Does he need something?

What does he need me for?

Everyone around them looked towards Zheng Shuyi.

He Boming also stretched out his neck with eyes of curiousness. Then, he poked Zheng Shuyi's arm.

"He told you to go there."

Zheng Shuyi turned her head to look at him, blinked, and an idea suddenly sprouted from her head.

As she continued to look at He Boming, that idea grew rapidly.

Finally, her eyes landed on their phones with WeChat opened.

There was a sudden boom in her head, as the "sprout" exploded into fireworks.

Shi! Yan's! Uncomfortable!

He! Is! Jealous!

He's! Jealous!

As she jumped happily in her mind, she straightened her hair, stepped on to her high heels, and walked slowly towards the backstage door.

When she reached out and pushed the door, her smile grew even larger.

She was so happy right now. If it wasn't because there were so many people here, she could literally jump in happiness on the spot.

The infield lounge seemed to be a completely different world.

The windows were extremely clean, and sunlight alone could light up the entire room.

Several sofas were placed in a row, and the floor was covered with soft carpets. Around the table stood a few young men and women, dressed in formal attire, holding iPads and folders in their hands, and whispering to each other.

Other than their soft whispers, there was no other noise in the room.

Zheng Shuyi caught up with Shi Yan and asked, "What is it that you want from me?"

Shi Yan didn't speak immediately. He pointed to the sofa behind Zheng Shuyi.

"Sit."

Zheng Shuyi sat down and looked at him with eyes full of anticipation.

Quick!

Tell me you're jealous!

Shi Yan lowered his head and glanced crossed her face.

He looked at Zheng Shuyi but still didn't speak.

Zheng Shuyi was a little worried.

She had uncoverable pride on her face that anyone could tell with just only look.

"What's the matter?"

"Where's the female reporter next to you?" Shi Yan looked up and asked back casually.

Zheng Shuyi blinked as if she didn't understand.

Shi Yan repeated, "The female reporter who came with you."

Zheng Shuyi was stunned, feeling her temples jump.

After understanding what Shi Yan meant, her tense nerves snapped.

Did he call me here to learn about Qin Shiyue?

So just now...

He was really looking at Qin Shiyue?