Chapter 65: Being Too Gentle was a Kind of Seduction.

The periodic yelling from the megaphone had too much of an impact on Shi Yan, he even wasn't too sure what was going on in Zheng Shuyi's brain right now.

And Zheng Shuyi's words made it quite impossible for him to come up with a reply.

After a moment of silence, Shi Yan took Zheng Shuyi's hand and decided to skip this topic.

"It's getting late, let's go home now."

"Mm, you're right, it's getting late."

Unexpectedly, Zheng Shuyi agreed with his words, "It's time to go home."

When things weren't normal, there must be something wrong. Shi Yan stood still and took a few looks at her carefully. After making sure she wasn't trying to cause trouble, he called the driver over.

However, as soon as she got into the car, Zheng Shuyi said, "To the Imperial Palace."

The Imperial Palace was her apartment.

The driver didn't think much and stepped on the gas.

Shi Yan glanced sideways at Zheng Shuyi. He loosened his tie, and then asked carefully, "Aren't we going home?"

Zheng Shuyi looked away from his face, "Yeah, I'm doing what you said."

"Going back to my home."

Shi Yan looked at her for a moment, then retracted his gaze and calmly instructed the driver with his indifferent tone.

"Go to Bay of Clouds."

The driver said okay as he turned the wheel and went in a different direction.

Seeing this, Zheng Shuyi immediately raised her voice, "I'm going back to my Imperial Palace!"

The driver held the steering wheel at a loss and looked at Shi Yan in the rear view mirror.

But this time, Shi Yan just calmly nodded, "Okay, we'll listen to her."

Zheng Shuyi: ?

She turned her head over in surprise. Seeing that Shi Yan was also looking at her, she immediately looked away, pretending that nothing had happened.

Shi Yan did not beg her to stay as she expected, not one sentence.

Would it kill you to say a few nice words?

Zheng Shuyi became even angrier.

At the entrance to the apartment complex, Zheng Shuyi stepped out of the car angrily. After taking a few big steps toward the gate, she found that Shi Yan was following her.

She turned her head and appeared in Shi Yan's eyes.

In the dark, the frame of his lenses reflected slims of light, but they weren't as catching as his eyes.

When staring straight at her, it was as if she was the only person in his whole world. His eyes showed a hint of heat that could only be seen in affection.

In a public place like this, he didn't say anything, but his look seemed to be flirting.

Zheng Shuyi felt disappointed in herself by blushing for a few seconds.

Then she turned around.

She doubted that he didn't know how to coax and only knew how to seduce.

At the elevator, Zheng Shuyi walked in, and Shi Yan silently followed her too.

The two didn't speak as the elevator slowly rose up.

Until a few seconds later.

"What are you doing?"