Chapter 54: When Shi Yan's Drunk! He! Is! Sexy!

Zheng Shuyi stood still. Her hands hung on the side of her pants, quietly letting Shi Yan lean over her and letting the smell of the wine spread around her.

At this moment, Zheng Shuyi felt like she was drunk too, otherwise, why else was she just standing there like a statue?

After a long time, Shi Yan still didn't make it seem like he was about to move soon as if he wanted this to last forever.

Zheng Shuyi started to grow itchy and nervous under his breath.

Although neither of them did anything, the air felt like it was strangling her.

Zheng Shuyi slowly raised her hand, and after a few seconds, landed on Shi Yan's back.

"How much did you drink?"

Shi Yan thought that Zheng Shuyi was trying to urge him. He raised his head and rubbed his neck.

"Not much."

Then he went straight in.

Zheng Shuyi, the owner of the house, froze for half a second before following him in. After closing the door in a panic, she turned around and saw that Shi Yan had already unbuttoned his jacket. As if this was his own house, he was half lying down on her sofa and threw the cigarette-and-wine-smelling jacket onto the side with disgust.

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

He made himself at home without even asking.

Zheng Shuyi stood in the living room of her house, but after seeing Shi Yan's series of motions, it made her not know what to do anymore. She looked around before slowly walking to the sofa. She crouched down and put her hands against Shi Yan's face.

"Drunk?"

Shi Yan slowly opened his eyes and turned his head slightly to look at her.

"A little."

An impulse came from nowhere, and she tentatively reached forward and touched his glasses.

She heard people say that people who wore glasses wouldn't like it when others touched their glasses. And if someone took it off forcibly from them, it would give them a strong sense of insecurity.

But Zheng Shuyi felt that she was also infected by Shi Yan's drunkenness and had the courage to slowly take off his glasses.

She just wanted to take advantage of him while he was drunk and see how he looked without glasses on.

And Shi Yan just looked at Zheng Shuyi. His eyes while drunk looked even deeper than usual.

Although hazy, they also had a bright concentration of light, staring at her closely.

Which made Zheng Shuyi blush and her heart racing. She quickly put the glasses back on for him.

Then started to explain her action.

"I was just wondering if you can still see without your glasses," she asked."How many degrees?"

"Four hundred fifty."

But Zheng Shuyi wasn't really listening closely to him. Either way, after hearing him say a number, she nodded and said, "Oh, that high? So you can't see clearly without your glasses?"

Shi Yan slowly closed his eyes and opened them again.

"All I need to see clearly is you."

Zheng Shuyi: "..."

What's wrong with this man when he's drunk!

He turned into a whole different person!

But she quite liked the strange Shi Yan right now.