𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓫𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Story Description

Livia's world crumbled when her mother passed away, leaving her an orphan at 17. Her only remaining family was her mother's stepbrother, Dante Martino, a 32-year-old billionaire known for his success and disdain for love.

They hadn't seen each other, and Livia had doubts about her place in his life.

Upon hearing of her stepsister's tragic death, Dante learned about Livia's existence, though he had distanced himself from her after their parents' divorce.

However, he felt a deep sense of responsibility and connection to his late stepsister. Despite his reservations, he decided to take Livia into his home and care for her, considering her as his own.

As Livia and Dante started living together, they began to forge a unique bond that transcended their familial ties. Feelings developed, but they both knew that their growing affection was forbidden due to their blood relation. Their journey to navigate this complex situation while dealing with their emotional struggles forms the heart of their story, a tale of love and sacrifice in the face of societal norms and personal histories.

INTRODUCTION OF CHARACTERS

❤️ 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔❤️

❤️ 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔❤️

🖤𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔬 🖤

🖤𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔬 🖤