CHAPTER-9

In the evening, Ruhanika hosted a small party to celebrate Ranvijay's birthday. She adorned herself in a beautiful saree, ensuring all dinner arrangements in the backyard were perfect.

RUHANIKA'S LOOK FOR THE PARTY

Ranvijay, concerned about her well-being, repeatedly inquired about her health throughout the day, suspecting she might be pregnant.

RANVIJAY'S LOOK FOR THE PARTY

Despite feeling a bit irritated, Ruhanika found joy in his care and love.

As guests arrived, including Ruhanika's parents and grandfather, the party began.

Warm greetings and hugs were exchanged, and Ranvijay, beaming with happiness, cut the cake, offering the first bite to Ruhanika.

The couple's genuine love was admired by everyone, filling Ruhanika's family with joy.

Gifts and bouquets poured in, and Ranvijay, treating guests wholeheartedly, reveled in the celebration.

The highlight of the evening for him was the news of Ruhanika's pregnancy, a gift that made his birthday even more special.

As the night progressed, Ranvijay politely asked Ruhanika's family to extend their stay, and she quickly arranged cozy rooms for them.

During the peaceful hours, the family gathered together and engaged in a genuine conversation about how well Ranvijay took care of Ruhanika after their marriage.

While sharing stories and laughter, Ranvijay, filled with joy, couldn't keep a special secret any longer. He revealed the exciting news of Ruhanika's pregnancy with a bright smile.

The room was filled with warmth and excitement, and everyone exchanged hugs to celebrate the soon-to-be-expanded family.

At this moment, Ruhanika was overwhelmed with happiness. She expressed her gratitude for marrying Ranvijay and shared how his unwavering care and affection had brought unparalleled joy into her life.