CHAPTER-5

AUTHOR'S POV

Lucas and Alice are kissing each other with passion. They feel a strong attraction and express it by kissing.
Lucas discarded Alice's clothes slowly and then started discarding his clothes. Alice is only left in her lingerie and Lucas in his boxers. 

Lucas's eyes darken with hunger as he looks at Alice in revealing lingerie

Lucas's eyes darken with hunger as he looks at Alice in revealing lingerie. he holds Alice in his arms. Both are breathing heavily Lucas caresses her cheek while his forehead is joined with her. Lucas said Are you ready love?? "because tonight is going to be so long ".

The dominance in his voice made her look up at him.

She looked at his hooded eyes full of passion. She was not able to hold the intensity and she held his hand which was placed on her face. She gathered all her courage and nodded her head.

And it was enough for Lucas to lose control and he attacked her neck biting it and making her moan out.

Alice is feeling his kisses with closed eyes, and Lucas is kissing & sucking her neck

Alice is feeling his kisses with closed eyes, and Lucas is kissing & sucking her neck. While his hand successfully removes her other clothes now she is naked in front of Lucas. 

Alice gasped as she realized that. Alice opens her eyes and looks at him, who is looking at her with love, passion, and lust.

Lucas: It's ok...my love

Lucas caresses her cheek and kisses her bare collarbone & Alice moans in pleasure.

He slowly started to suck her bare shoulders and collarbone. He marks her with his bites, purple hickeys are on her soft skin & holds her waist to make her close to him.

He sucks her lips and bites it softly.

Alice holds his shoulder while kissing him back.

After breaking their kiss, Lucas caresses her naked body with his hands, her touching is making her wet.

He kisses her cleavage, which makes her moan loudly.

He kisses the valley of her breasts, and he kisses & sucks her left nipple like a baby. Lucas moans while sucking it.