CHAPTER-3

In the serene ambiance of Kapoor Mansion's backyard, an air of joy enveloped the Haldi ceremony celebrating Ishika and Ranvijay's upcoming union. The theme of the day was pure as snow, with everyone draped in the elegance of white attire, adhering to Ishika's heartfelt desire.

 The theme of the day was pure as snow, with everyone draped in the elegance of white attire, adhering to Ishika's heartfelt desire

Laughter resonated as family and friends lovingly adorned the bride and groom with the auspicious turmeric paste. Amidst the lively rituals, Ruhanika, brimming with excitement and affection, joyously approached Ishika to anoint her with the vibrant yellow paste, sharing in her friend's happiness.

However, amidst the cheerful proceedings, an unexpected twist unfolded. As Ruhanika, with genuine enthusiasm, aimed to bless Ranvijay with the symbolic turmeric, Tina, driven by motives unseen, attempted to disrupt the moment by slyly tripping Ruhanika. Despite the stumble caused by Tina's actions, fate intervened, and Ranvijay, quick to react, swiftly caught Ruhanika, inadvertently brushing a streak of turmeric on her waist in the process.

In that fleeting moment of unexpected closeness, a silent understanding passed between Ruhanika and Ranvijay, a momentary pause that spoke volumes. Grateful for his unintentional gesture of support, Ruhanika expressed her gratitude, acknowledging the incident, and gracefully resumed the ceremonial proceedings.

The ceremony continued in its lively spirit, with the exchange of joyous smiles, heartfelt embraces, and colorful festivities painting memories of love

ON THE WEDDING DAY

Ranvijay had prepared himself in a sharp black sherwani, eagerly awaiting the wedding ceremony. As he stood at the mandap, the arrival of the bride was eagerly anticipated.

When she finally appeared, everyone was stunned - instead of Ishika, Ruhanika emerged adorned in bridal attire. Ranvijay found himself captivated by Ruhanika's presence. However, the rituals commenced, and with smiles, Ruhanika's parents performed the Kanyadaan.

Amidst the completion of all the customs, the poignant moment of vidaai arrived. Tears flowed as Ruhanika bid farewell to her family, embracing her grandparents, parents, and even Ishika's family.

Ranvijay tenderly assisted her into the car. They headed to a hotel where Ranvijay's parents also stayed, a property belonging to the Rathores.

Sensing Ruhanika's need for comfort, Ranvijay respectfully excused himself to another room in their suite, allowing her space to change into comfortable attire and rest.

As Ruhanika delicately removed her bridal adornments, her mind wandered back to the unfolding of events earlier in the day.

Before the wedding, while the Kapoor and Rathore families, except for Ishika, shared lunch, Ranvijay, engrossed in his phone, excused himself for an important call. At the meal's end, Ishika's mother requested Ruhanika to check on her sister.

To Ruhanika's surprise, Ishika's room was empty except for a letter, explaining Ishika's departure due to a career opportunity in Paris, choosing not to proceed with the wedding.

Ruhanika immediately shared the news with her family, causing distress and humiliation for Ishika's parents, and her grandfather's health deteriorated upon hearing of Ishika's actions.

As they tended to her grandfather, a knock on the door interrupted their sorrow - it was Ranvijay.

He expressed his understanding of the situation and the potential damage to both families' reputations due to Ishika's departure.

Acknowledging the delicate situation, Mr. Suraj, Ishika's father, earnestly appealed to Ruhanika to marry Ranvijay instead, emphasizing the dire need to safeguard their family's reputation.

Despite her inner conflict, Ruhanika consented, considering the honor of her family and her grandfather's anguish.

Ranvijay, recognizing her distress, requested time to converse with Ruhanika privately. He promised to support her unconditionally, pledging to be a trustworthy friend amid the pressures of their sudden marriage.

Grateful for his understanding and support, Ruhanika found solace and happiness in his words.

Amidst the turmoil caused by Ishika's sudden departure, Ruhanika made a tough decision to prioritize her family's reputation above her struggles.

Thankfully, Ranvijay was there to offer his unwavering support and companionship, helping ease the burden on her shoulders.

In the midst of uncertainty, a new chapter began for Ranvijay and Ruhanika, intertwining their lives in unforeseen circumstances.

In the quiet of her hotel room, as Ruhanika lay in deep slumber, she felt a gentle presence.

Ruhanika stirred slightly in her deep sleep, feeling a delicate touch on her face, her hair being caressed, and a soft kiss on her hand.

"Finally, my dreams have come true," Ranvijay whispered softly, his eyes filled with tenderness as he looked at Ruhanika, sleeping peacefully.

She was still in a daze as she heard a familiar voice, murmuring with a sense of fulfillment. It was Ranvijay, whose whispered words conveyed the realization of his dreams. Moonlight bathed the room, revealing his presence as he silently watched over her, promising support through the unexpected turns their lives had taken.