CHAPTER-7

Ranvijay carried her in a bridal style, and then they went into the room they had just entered.

He put his hands on Ruhanika's cheeks and cupped her face with his hands. He bent down and kissed her on the lips, and then he pulled away from her mouth.

This time he kissed her again, and this time he was kissing her hungrily as he pushed her dress from her shoulder down over her cleavage, kissing her neck and biting her neck. He started unbuttoning his shirt, and she was admiring his body.

As he unbuttoned his shirt, he pulled her dress further down, leaving her upper body with only a lacy bra. She was embarrassed because of his intense stare, and she tried to turn away, but he held her face.

He put his face into her breasts and began to suck and squeeze them again and again. Licking and wetting her breasts, he slid his hand down her back and unclasped her bra.

He threw the bra aside and looked down at her naked breasts with desire in his eyes. She started to put her hands on them, but he stopped her and gripped them tightly, making her close her eyes.

He kissed her behind the ear . "Look at me!" he said, and she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He brushed his lips over the top of the right mound of her right mound.

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes to stifle a groan.

Don't hold back the urge to shout my name, he said in a low voice, tracing his lips over her nipple, making it hard, massaging her left one, pinching it, and she moaned out loud, calling out his name, while he continued to suck her mound.

He continued to suck on her mound, until he was satisfied with the right mound, and then he grabbed the left mound, and began to suck on it the same way he had the right mound.

He removed her dress in one movement without lifting his body from hers, leaving her in a panty, and he lay in the middle of her legs, and she lay on top of him, her legs wrapped around him, and they began to kiss passionately.

He unbuttoned the last button of his shirt and she looked up at him with a wild expression on her face, and he threw it somewhere, and made her lay on the floor so she could see his sexy six-bust abs. He held her in the most comfortable position he could find, and they kissed passionately, their foreheads touching.

He took her hand and traced her fingers on his abs, feeling them more, he hovered over her and kissed her while his one hand moved on her waist drawing patterns, she kept rubbing her hands on his back pulling him closer then his chest crashed into her bosom completely, making him groan when his hard body touched her soft one.

As he continued to bite down on her breasts and moved south of her, he stopped at her stomach and began to kiss her waist and suck on it, leaving livid marks on her skin.

He left wet kisses all over her body, and she shivered from the pleasure he gave with just a touch. He stood up, opened his pants button, and removed it.

Then he hovered over her again. He reached just above her uncovered part, and kissed her there, driving her crazy. He touched her core with his finger, moving it up and down, rubbing it.

She moaned as more heat began to build in her body, and he began to rub it quickly while he sucked on her right mound.

She bit her lower lip, and rolled her eyes as a wave of orgasm crashed over her, her mind blanked from the intensity of the orgasm, and she was gasping for breath.

He slowly pulled her cloth down, not allowing her to look at him, and she tightened her thighs as he touched her wet, uncovered core. She bites her lip in shame and embarrassment.

They both relished the warmth of each other's nude bodies while holding her bare body in his arms.

Their bodies were clutching each other in their birth suit, and she became red as she looked at his portion that was demanding attention.

"Do you want me to keep going?" As his bludge pierced her core, she shuddered. She simply nodded. He smiled into her eyes and asked whether she was in any pain. "Tell me, Love." She nodded as he kissed her cheek.

He was rubbing his bludge together, getting ready to enter it into her, which he accomplished in an instant.

He paused, staring at her with worry as she yelled out in agony. He waited for her to reposition him, which she did after a few moments.

Soon, the pain became a pleasure, and when she requested him to move quickly, he did so.

Ranvijay and Ruhanika were lost in a world of deep emotions, their hearts twined in celebration of love and a promising tomorrow together.

°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°°•✿•°•------••------•°•✿•°