EPILOGUE

AUTHOR'S POV

AFTER MANY YEARS

Alice was peacefully sleeping in her bed when she felt a soft kiss on her cheek. Slowly opening her eyes, she saw her adorable son, Mateo, standing beside her, accompanied by her husband, Lucas. Yes, husband - they had tied the knot in a courthouse ceremony and exchanged vows in a beautiful church six months after Mateo's birth.

As Alice came out of her sleepy haze, she found Mateo holding a bouquet in his tiny hands. With a wide grin, he wished her a happy anniversary in his innocent voice. Alice's heart melted, and she pulled him into a warm embrace, showering him with kisses as she accepted the bouquet.

Lucas chimed in, reminding Mateo to get ready for his trip to Disneyland with his best friend Leo's family

Lucas chimed in, reminding Mateo to get ready for his trip to Disneyland with his best friend Leo's family. Alice, now four months pregnant, she and Lucas were not accompanying Mateo on this adventure, but they were at ease knowing Leo's family were trusted family friends.

As Mateo bounded off to prepare for his trip, Lucas and Alice shared a tender moment, exchanging a passionate kiss. "Happy anniversary, my love," Lucas whispered, his eyes filled with adoration. "I love you more than words can express."

Alice returned his sentiment, her heart overflowing with love. "Happy anniversary and I Love You Too," she replied, returning his kiss with equal fervor. Their affectionate moment soon escalated into an intense makeout session, until Alice gently reminded Lucas of their impending task - dropping Mateo off at Leo's house.

With a reluctant nod, Lucas tore himself away from Alice's embrace and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. Alice followed suit, going upstairs to get ready for the day ahead.

An hour later, Alice descended the stairs, Mateo in tow, both ready to start the day. Together, they enjoyed a hearty breakfast prepared by Lucas before heading out to drop Mateo off at Leo's house for his much-anticipated trip to Disneyland.

Arriving at Leo's house, Alice, Lucas, and Mateo were greeted warmly by Leo's parents. The familiar faces and welcoming smiles put them at ease, knowing that Mateo would be in good hands during his trip to Disneyland. Leo's parents expressed their excitement about the upcoming adventure, assuring Alice and Lucas that they would take good care of Mateo throughout the journey.

With heartfelt thanks, Alice and Lucas bid farewell to their son, knowing that he would have the time of his life with his best friend and his family. As Mateo eagerly joined Leo's family for their trip.

Arriving back home, Lucas turned to Alice with a mischievous glint in his eye. "Alice," he said with a playful grin, "get ready and meet me by the swimming pool in the house."

Alice's curiosity piqued, she nodded eagerly, wondering what Lucas had in store for her. With a sense of excitement bubbling inside her, she hurried to their bedroom to change into her swimsuit, eager to see what surprise awaited her by the pool.